Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what is the best school to be?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
It depens on what you like, if you like life, your school is all about plants, the everioment & healing.
Fire: is all hitting in 3 round hits. What i mean is you hit once then you hit 3 more times, if you dont understand typw on youtube heck hound and fire dragon.
Storm: storm is for tough and strength. It has low accuracy but strong attacks. Storm also attacks all enemies in battlefield.
Myth: in the school of myth you learn how to summon minions.
Death: in the school of death you learn how to get health back on your attack by half.
Balance: is a school of 'X' ranked spells for example. The spell judgement spell is 'X' ranked. With balance your power pips are very high.
Ice: with ice you learn how to shield and protect with good resistance.

Hunter, pyromancer, lvl 57

Survivor
Aug 13, 2013
Best school, please it's totally If you choose as our secondary you will be boss trust me

Rogan ShadowPants
Level: 15

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
MineWizard7 on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
Best school, please it's totally If you choose as our secondary you will be boss trust me

Rogan ShadowPants
Level: 15
Well a balance with life as secondary will only be useful with a life amulet. I am balance and trained life up to satyr, never use it. We got availing hands bro.

To the original poster, balance only has one x spell, like the majority of all the schools, so I don't understand how every school has x spells but balance is good because x spells. I'd have to say Judgement is a good spell, but that does not make balance the best school.

Also, balance is not the heaviest hitting school, but it is great with heals, attacks, blades and other such. I guess I had to say balance is right down the line, since if i said balance was underpowered it would start an argument and if I said it is overpowered it would start an argument.

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
I'm And have As a secondary and I might take up As a third school when I get a big enough deck and more training points but Is by far one of the best schools

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
legoharrison on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
It depens on what you like, if you like life, your school is all about plants, the everioment & healing.
Fire: is all hitting in 3 round hits. What i mean is you hit once then you hit 3 more times, if you dont understand typw on youtube heck hound and fire dragon.
Storm: storm is for tough and strength. It has low accuracy but strong attacks. Storm also attacks all enemies in battlefield.
Death: in the school of death you learn how to get health back on your attack by half.
Balance: is a school of 'X' ranked spells for example. The spell judgement spell is 'X' ranked. With balance your power pips are very high.

you seem to know they have their own strengths you got balance a little off though while judgement is a good spell its not wt balance focuses on balance is the combination of all schools (wt game calls i call it all damage of every schools minus storm power fire damage over and minus death drain lol) it has elemental blade spectral blast elemental trap spirit trap spirit blade hydra chimera lernean hydra balance blade dragon blade and bladestorm hex affect every school

Survivor
Aug 17, 2013
Storm is defiantly the best!! Yes its more likely to fizzle then other schools, by its by far the best and strongest school. It doesn't matter if you fizzle a lot because you've already beaten the monster!

- Autumn LightGlade
lvl 24

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Wizgamer105 on Sep 12, 2013 wrote:
Well a balance with life as secondary will only be useful with a life amulet. I am balance and trained life up to satyr, never use it. We got availing hands bro.

To the original poster, balance only has one x spell, like the majority of all the schools, so I don't understand how every school has x spells but balance is good because x spells. I'd have to say Judgement is a good spell, but that does not make balance the best school.

Also, balance is not the heaviest hitting school, but it is great with heals, attacks, blades and other such. I guess I had to say balance is right down the line, since if i said balance was underpowered it would start an argument and if I said it is overpowered it would start an argument.
exalted life amulet has 2 outgoing healing and allows power pips but masteries and exalteds dont let you use amulet of divine influence (total beast amulet rare drop from tartarus)

Survivor
Aug 06, 2011
Death is by far the best school you get to deal damage and heal at the same time, with health stealing spells you don't even half to worry about absorb because it goes right though, you have decent accuracy unlike fire and storm-personally I have a hundred percent accuracy with my death spells because of my gear and only fizzle if I get a dispel or a minus accuracy on me. You have decent health not like ice or life with way too much health or fire and storm with way too little. you get some of the coolest looking pets in my opinion like bone dragon and scarecrow. so in my opinion death is the most epic school!

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
legoharrison on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:

I have Life with Death as secondary. I find this matchup to be amazingly powerful. Life's 40% Blade and healing spells and Spirit Armor + Death's Feint and Wraith is a pretty daunting foe.

-Reed Spiritcaster, lvl 47

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Once again, all schools have balanced attributes. Anyway, I'm a wizard who also has spells (bloodbat - earthquake *earthquake wasn't actually worth it*). Now I'm spending my training points on spells, and eventually I'll be using them on Astral Trainers ( I'm going to go for school spells, for the most part).

Happy Spellcasting!

Isaac Goldenriver, level 42 Pyromancer.

Wow, doing the orange and red combo for Pyromancer took some time.