Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Amulet of Divine Influence

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 26, 2012
Hey there. So, I was looking for the Amulet of Divine Influence dropped by Hades on Tartarus. I did fought Hades a lot on my storm character, since I found I can run faster with him, but I really wanna the amulet on my ice character. One week ago I was checking the new stuff on fansites and just found that the Amulet of Divine Influence is No Trade. So, I am asking: Please, make it possible to trade the item between chars. It's been hard get one Amulet of Divine Influence, so it's kinda impossible get 6 amulets, one for each wizard I have. I think there's 2 solutions to get it better: Make it like the Tower of Helephant athame and ring, that are No Auction and No Trade, but both have higher drop chance, OR make it possible to trade between chars, so if I get one, I could trade to use on anothers chars.

Thank for the fun
Ethan StormShard
Lian SilverCraft
Ethan Wraith
Ethan Pyre
Ethan Troll
Ethan Thunder

Historian
May 06, 2009
EthanStormShard on Sep 2, 2013 wrote:
Hey there. So, I was looking for the Amulet of Divine Influence dropped by Hades on Tartarus. I did fought Hades a lot on my storm character, since I found I can run faster with him, but I really wanna the amulet on my ice character. One week ago I was checking the new stuff on fansites and just found that the Amulet of Divine Influence is No Trade. So, I am asking: Please, make it possible to trade the item between chars. It's been hard get one Amulet of Divine Influence, so it's kinda impossible get 6 amulets, one for each wizard I have. I think there's 2 solutions to get it better: Make it like the Tower of Helephant athame and ring, that are No Auction and No Trade, but both have higher drop chance, OR make it possible to trade between chars, so if I get one, I could trade to use on anothers chars.

Thank for the fun
Ethan StormShard
Lian SilverCraft
Ethan Wraith
Ethan Pyre
Ethan Troll
Ethan Thunder
That must be an outdated fan site. During test, all 'No Trade' flags were removed from all Aquilan items. I think all fansites need to update their pictures to quit this confusion.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2012
Cunning Finnigan S... on Sep 3, 2013 wrote:
That must be an outdated fan site. During test, all 'No Trade' flags were removed from all Aquilan items. I think all fansites need to update their pictures to quit this confusion.
Actually, if you see someone with this item on the game (on live) the No Trade still on this item