Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help me find diamond reagents

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
i don't know where is the diamond reagents at, all i can find them is at the bazaar and they are kind of expensive. Anyone know where that i can find them faster?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
linhphamm on Sep 2, 2013 wrote:
i don't know where is the diamond reagents at, all i can find them is at the bazaar and they are kind of expensive. Anyone know where that i can find them faster?
Transmute? From the vendor in the Celestia Base Camp?

I think I have purchased every transmute out there, my main wizard is my crafter and you surely have to collect a lot to craft.

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
When you collect ore sometimes you will also collect a diamond. Go where ore is found and collect it. It will take a bunch of ore usually to get a few diamonds. There are common reagents you see lying around, and rare ones that are found by picking up a common reagent. Ore/ chance of diamond, Black lotus/ chance of black pearl, Frost flower/ chance of grendleweed, etc.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
linhphamm on Sep 2, 2013 wrote:
You won't find diamonds themselves, you have to look for ore and hope that there's a diamond there. Or there are other ways to buy them, garden for them, etc:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Diamond

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010