Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deer Knight

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2013
Since they make it almost impossible to get a deer knight from the card pack, i have some good pets that i would hatch with anyone who has deer knight pet to at least have one!

Survivor
May 19, 2012
I have one i'd be willing to hatch with you. I'm free pretty much all week so let me know when/what realm.

Bailey Lionshade Level 80

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
kawaninja12 on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
Since they make it almost impossible to get a deer knight from the card pack, i have some good pets that i would hatch with anyone who has deer knight pet to at least have one!
If you're high enough, you can do the Loremaster instance over and over and try to get the Learned spell (and treasure card versions too) from the Loremaster. The drops are quite rare, but people have gotten them. Here's some info:

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Lore_Master

Survivor
Jun 25, 2013
Bailey Lionshade on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
I have one i'd be willing to hatch with you. I'm free pretty much all week so let me know when/what realm.

Bailey Lionshade Level 80
Does it have the deer knight rises trait?

Survivor
May 19, 2012
I just looked and it's actually against the TOH on here. i'm on now if you want to meet?

Survivor
Jun 25, 2013
Bailey Lionshade on Aug 28, 2013 wrote:
I just looked and it's actually against the TOH on here. i'm on now if you want to meet?
okay im on now too

Survivor
May 19, 2012
Can you do Friday say 4pm(eastern time) in Unicorn realm by Gamma?

Survivor
Jun 25, 2013
Bailey Lionshade on Aug 29, 2013 wrote:
Can you do Friday say 4pm(eastern time) in Unicorn realm by Gamma?
yes ill be there!

Survivor
May 19, 2012