Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

marleybone crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
hi i was in marleybone crafting and whe i was done i try to talk the lady that i had to talk to her but it never worked and a pressed x nothing works i never saw any thing on her it was a gray that thing it has to be this but nothing came up i am nathan roseblood school lvl 90 i need help to fix this

Administrator
Young Wizard, you have only completed half of the task.

See the post at the top of this message board titled:

" Bring the Crafted Items back with you!"

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 21, 2013
Can someone please help!!!! Can someone tell me where I can get the reageant recipe for stone block?

Jasmine Dragonrider

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
dragonqueen1999 on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
Can someone please help!!!! Can someone tell me where I can get the reageant recipe for stone block?

Jasmine Dragonrider
Stone block must be collected off the ground while questing or purchased at the Bazaar, there is no recipe for that reagent.

If you are talking about recipes that transmute stone block into something else they can be purchased from the crafting quests givers. The one that offers the most is in the corner of Celestia Base Camp.

The best place to collect is probably by the library in DragonSprye or in Krockatopia. To get used to collecting massive amounts of anything you need to learn how to switch realms and recollect, rinse and repeat.