Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Easy way to get sunstone!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
Hey everyone! I know getting sunstone can be a pain, so i've found a solution! On my death wizard, he had the max gold ( 300k ) and my backpack was filling up quickly, So I fed all the robes hats shoes, etc. That I didn't want to my pet! After I fed him all of that stuff, I went from 0 sunstone to 8 in about 3-5 minutes. So if your backpack needs room and you need sunstone, feed your pet! Cameron Rain, level 90 , Dustin Daybreaker, level 61

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Thank you!!! IT RELLY WORKS!!! Celestia gear works best

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Purple Cobra 5 on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
Hey everyone! I know getting sunstone can be a pain, so i've found a solution! On my death wizard, he had the max gold ( 300k ) and my backpack was filling up quickly, So I fed all the robes hats shoes, etc. That I didn't want to my pet! After I fed him all of that stuff, I went from 0 sunstone to 8 in about 3-5 minutes. So if your backpack needs room and you need sunstone, feed your pet! Cameron Rain, level 90 , Dustin Daybreaker, level 61
Gardening also works, I suggest King Parsley, I get tons with those crazy singing vegetables.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
I have about 40 King Parsley in my garden. I harvest 4 to 5 sunstones everyday and shift them to my shared bank.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
If you're farming for loot somewhere in the Spiral and your backpack is filling up with low-grade items (e.g. when you're farming for couch potatoes in Ravenscar you can easily fill your backpack with Jars of Bat Wings), just stuff them into your pet.

This means a) you get reagents you wouldn't ordinarily have access to until you get to level 60+: fish fin, scales, sunstone, pearl, black pearl, etc.) and b) you can farm longer before having to go to the bazaar.

Just remember that you only get 25% average sell price in gold when you feed to pet. If you pick up something you know you can get good money for, do not feed but hang onto it.

The daily double is if you're farming in DS for king parsley seeds and amass a lot of low-grade hats and things from the street mobs. Feed pet, receive reagents. (You only ever need to farm for one KP seed - you get a ~10% chance of another KP seed with every harvest and a guaranteed reseed at elder, so in a couple weeks you should have a full field)