Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Purchasing reagents

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 20, 2010
Dear Wizard 101, please make it possible for wizards to buy individual reagents from the crowns shop. It's near on impossible collecting the reagents for some of the crafting quests and i think this would be more helpful than the remarkable reagents pack.

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
Try bazarr it has a lot of the reagents you need, and try the various reagent vendors around the spiral.

pirate8375

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
The Bazaar sells many of the reagents.
There are reagent vendors in each world you can purchase from (many times cheaper than the Bazaar).
For some of the more rare ones, you can get transmute recipes.
Find out were the best places in the Spiral are for picking up reagents off the ground.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Reagents can be hard to find Ik ik ik ... Especially amber. Don't even get me started. Well the bazaar is not your only answer... You can farm bosses for reagents. The secret boss gladiator in mount Olympus drops very rare and no auction reagents. If reagents were To be sold like that..... Where's the real challenge? Just buying everything you need with money? I mean sounds great but those who already did it the hard way will feel like fools. Crafting isn't supposed to be easy