Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 07, 2012
Hi KI, I am a death wizard named wolf moonshard who has been having problems with getting waterworks hangman's boots. I went there over 20 times even soloed some of them and never got my waterworks boots i am currently level 86 and still having the problem since level 63 (thats when i got my robe) i want to know why i can't get my boots but i really need them. plz help me, ty KI.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Wolf Moonshard on Aug 18, 2013 wrote:
Hi KI, I am a death wizard named wolf moonshard who has been having problems with getting waterworks hangman's boots. I went there over 20 times even soloed some of them and never got my waterworks boots i am currently level 86 and still having the problem since level 63 (thats when i got my robe) i want to know why i can't get my boots but i really need them. plz help me, ty KI.
We have a lvl 90 Storm wizard that has done that instance tons of times and never got the boots. She is so disappointed in this and continues to try to get someone able to go though the instance with her.

Luck of the draw - some of us get most of us don't.

Good Luck with it but I find after a while do we really need them? I soloed much of Zafaria in my lvl 58 gear, I did learn about the helmet in Wintertusk and crafted that leaving the 2 hoods I did manage to get in my bank. I got 2 boots. Just before I did Mirror Lake I got the robe. I later won Espirt boots which are exactly the same as the WW ones but have a little higher health which I think was a fluke.

With my death wizard I got the hood and robe rather quickly but that was the last I did Waterworks. With out a group it's such a mixed bag of results for no reward and it got to boring for me to continue to repeat for all my wizards.

Too many in the game like the "farming" aspect for anything to really change there. Now I craft the Wintertusk stuff and it has to do for my wizards.

Explorer
Mar 26, 2011
It took me till level 82 to get my hat really sucks. But id keep going hope you get it.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
Hey fellow wizards,

I just recently ventured into waterworks for the first time, and I am a level 72 Thaumaturge. It is quite challenging for a level below that, and even with a really good team the cheats are hard to get by. I did the full dungeon twice, and on my second time, I got the frostbit robe from sylster. Third time, I went up to Luska, and was lucky enough to receive the frostbit hood. Now, I just have the boots to go . My brother did this with me, and also farmed it a couple of times more, and has not received anything. It is luck of the draw, but a good strategy is to JUST KEEP HITTING. The more hits you get in ( follow the cheat rules, though!) the better chance you have at getting the gear you want. Good Luck!

Emmaline Iceshard
Lvl. 72 Transcendent Thaumaturge

Survivor
Apr 29, 2013
Hai everyone I am richard iceshard level 62 thaumaturge and recently went into waterworks the first time I was lucky to get the robe I went in 4 more times and got no other gear I was first or second in the boss battles but I noticed people that barely did anything got the gear I wish the drop rates were higher good luck to others (Btw the hood from luska is probably the hardest piece of gear to get int there)

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
Wolf Moonshard on Aug 18, 2013 wrote:
It's all about luck. On my fire wizard, he got the hat on the first try, but it took him twelve more tries to get the boots and the robe (however I also got a life mastery amulet, which is very useful)! I've also heard of people getting the hat and the boots in the same attempt. Just keep trying.

Survivor
Sep 15, 2012
where are are the waterworks?

ashley willowriver
lvl 39 life

Explorer
Mar 16, 2011
ashleythelifewiz on Nov 11, 2013 wrote:
where are are the waterworks?

ashley willowriver
lvl 39 life
The waterworks is an extremely hard dungeon for lvs 60 and above. The entance is in crab alley, off triton avenue in WC.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
If I were you I would just go for the new Hades gear or get the level 95 crown shop armor its amazing. But for the water works situation its all random drops. I would get 3 storm wizards with you I did waterworks in under 45 minutes with 3 so if you get 3 storm and yourself, you should be able to get the gear faster.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
I see that I posted about this before, but just to clarify, what I said about the hitting thing is NOT CORRECT. This is more of a myth, but I still like to follow. Lucky for me, Mackenzie got all of her Skyscream gear in four runs, so I don't have to venture into that place ever again. (Phew!).

Mackenzie Stormblade
Legendary Diviner