Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Oh No D:

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
I have to...
Fight Malstaire!

Can anyone meet me at the Balsicia?
Im only lvl 47!

Oh Noes!~

Destiny SwiftStalker
Lvl 47

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
LightsOuts on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
I have to...
Fight Malstaire!

Im only lvl 47!

Oh Noes!~

Destiny SwiftStalker
Lvl 47
Young wizard you do realize you must be at least level 48 to progress into Celestia? You may want to collect a few sides so you will be able to progress in the game. Also you will get your level 48 spell which will be a help to put an end to DS and get situated in CL.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2010
LightsOuts on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
I have to...
Fight Malstaire!

Im only lvl 47!

Oh Noes!~

Destiny SwiftStalker
Lvl 47
First off you shouldn't need help second you are not going get help by looking on here sorry to say that

Survivor
Nov 10, 2012
well listen im behind the ice school every day at 3:00 to 3:10 eastern time PM

Austin WinterWalker master of ice

We cabn work something out but I DONT have text chat

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
I will help! I know how to cheat the dungeon, so all you have to do is the battles in malistaires lair. We need to decide place, time and realm.

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
Do side quests, you have to be at least level 48 to go to Celestia and your level 48 spell, (I have to the quest before Boris Blackrock appears, can you help me)

Jasmine Rainbowdreamer level 48

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
D3ATHRUL3SE on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
First off you shouldn't need help second you are not going get help by looking on here sorry to say that
I'm sorry, but that was a little rude don't you think?

Malistaire is not the easiest boss in the first Arc and especially being the final boss for the firs arc. Even though that dungeon has been modified, facing the mobs and Malistaire alone isn't the best way to go.

@LightsOuts, Northlite is right however. You may want to go back and pick up some side quests. You must be level 48 at the very least. I would suggest being at least level 50 before entering Celestia.

Squire
May 10, 2013
I would start the fight at level 50, so I can get Critical Ratings and Critical Block.
and I should use my Wraith Pet. (and you should train it while you can)

Squire
May 10, 2013
DragonLady1818 on Aug 18, 2013 wrote:
I'm sorry, but that was a little rude don't you think?

Malistaire is not the easiest boss in the first Arc and especially being the final boss for the firs arc. Even though that dungeon has been modified, facing the mobs and Malistaire alone isn't the best way to go.

@LightsOuts, Northlite is right however. You may want to go back and pick up some side quests. You must be level 48 at the very least. I would suggest being at least level 50 before entering Celestia.
Completely right, it makes more sense to be that level. While I'm in Floating Land I would pick up some side quests for the Waterworks. Then get the gear, Celestia can be WAY more easier.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
D3ATHRUL3SE on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
Umm what do you mean she shouldn't need help with malistaire? He is in a Long DUNGEON!! Please, everyone will need help! I have not meant a wizard that soloed the malistaire dungeon at the level you do it at. Of course you will need help!!!

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
PlayHard101 on Aug 31, 2013 wrote:
I would start the fight at level 50, so I can get Critical Ratings and Critical Block.
and I should use my Wraith Pet. (and you should train it while you can)
Agreed

Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
it's ok. we all have fought or have to fight malistare. i advise you to ask your dearest friends to help with this hard task. if you need advise just look on the message boards and you will find the help you need.

The night will last forever,
NightmareMoon level 48 storm

GOOD LUCK!

Explorer
Nov 21, 2009
Northlite on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
Young wizard you do realize you must be at least level 48 to progress into Celestia? You may want to collect a few sides so you will be able to progress in the game. Also you will get your level 48 spell which will be a help to put an end to DS and get situated in CL.
Dude they will probably level up in the dungeon, but as far as the spell goes yeah I see your point