Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stitching/Unstitching cards.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
I think that there should be a way to unstitch cards from one item, and put them on another OF THE SAME TYPE. I post this because some of my friends and I have had gear with really good stats, but we want the card that our other one of that item gives us. Please respond if you think this is a good idea!

Caleb Boom levell 31
Conner Anvilbreath level 16
Nicholas Deathblood level 19
Caleb Stormblade level 12
Kinda embarrassing that I have been playing for so long yet I am only level 31.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
ReliableDiamondThu... on Aug 13, 2013 wrote:
I think that there should be a way to unstitch cards from one item, and put them on another OF THE SAME TYPE. I post this because some of my friends and I have had gear with really good stats, but we want the card that our other one of that item gives us. Please respond if you think this is a good idea!

Caleb Boom levell 31
I love this idea! For one thing it would fix the problem with hybrid pets - if they extended it to pets. I cold take the fire card from my Night Mare and the Forest Lord card from my Inferno Beast and switch them for a fire character that's never going to waste 8 pips on a Forest Lord Card she doesn't have gear to support anyway.

On the other hand I'd love to be able to switch the card on a lot of my crown gear.

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
agree. I don't like the spell that my mask gives me, no use.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I like this idea a lot.

Lots of items have cards we don't need. Then, there are other items that maybe we might want a card for.

I don't think we should be able to stitch a tc to any item, but maybe if we could stitch spells we have already learned to items, that might be cool.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I'd like to permanently remove the awful albatross item cards from certain pets and clothing. Nutcracker that always gives you a steal heal that just clutters up your deck. Kraken card I can't enchant, no thanks.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
ReliableDiamondThu... on Aug 13, 2013 wrote:

Caleb Boom levell 31
Even though i don't have this problem i like the idea. I never really liked a lot of cards my gear gave me. Nice going!

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
Zachary Stormblood on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
Even though i don't have this problem i like the idea. I never really liked a lot of cards my gear gave me. Nice going!
Congratz! I have that problem now with my heavy rain set xD.

Lemme know if ya wanna go and chug a hill load of mountain dew and watch nyan cat 24 7 jk lolz

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
Woah the is a epic idea. Cause i got some boots will bad stats but a good card. I been wanting to switch that card to my boots with stats.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
I don't understand, does this mean I can take the card I get from a really bad robe but the spell is really good, and put it on a robe with good stats but no card? I don't think you understand why that is a problem. The only reason that the spell is that good is because the gear is that bad! That would just mess up, the whole powerful card to powerful stat ratio.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
i love this idea i have dragon rider utillity boots and i HATE the stun all card they give me i only used it once were it actually stunned an enemy im at the level were all my enemies are stun proof

dragonsteel50 lvl 48

"master your deck and you master the game"