Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I don't want to run around so much.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
I always have to run around in Mooshu. I have at least 100 mana and I use a lot of that in battle so I can't leave checkmarks. Yeah I know I can use potions but, when I run out a potions I'm in a ditch. I don't want to port back to the jade palace and yet more mana. Then I have to run back to the area then talk to the person who is on the other side of the map. The. I know I can use the teleporter stones.
Tyler Earthrunner level 46

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
I agree. Especially when you get to Yoshihoto Temple. SHoshun village is pretty bad too.

Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
a good way too not run around as much is when you talk to someone for a quest, and you have to defeat a boss or even someone on the street, mark your location at the person so once you are done you will not have to run back there, you can just go to your marked location - Caitlin jade blossom level 42

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Every activity area has teleport stones - you should be aware of where they are, go and activate them so you don't have to run quite so much. This will serve you well later on when you're in DS or AV and have to go back to MS for some sort of easter egg hunt quest, and don't remember where Koto is for instance.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
corey0855 on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
a good way too not run around as much is when you talk to someone for a quest, and you have to defeat a boss or even someone on the street, mark your location at the person so once you are done you will not have to run back there, you can just go to your marked location - Caitlin jade blossom level 42
Um.. She said that she uses her mama a lot and can't mark locations...

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Also, if you have enough mana to leave a marker, you can port back to the central area like The Jade Palace and restock your mana for free, then port back to your marker.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
I've experienced this too, and I solved it by buying a fast mount from Zeke. If you have enough gold, I recommend the Seraph, Bat, or Swiftshadow wings. They are the fastest.