Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Let's borrow an idea from Pirates101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
In Pirates, we have enough character slots to create one of each class and have an extra slot to create a temporary character for PVP or whatever else we want.

It would be nice if Wizards would go ahead and give us two more character slots so that it works the same.

Thanks

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Slancer on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:
In Pirates, we have enough character slots to create one of each class and have an extra slot to create a temporary character for PVP or whatever else we want.

It would be nice if Wizards would go ahead and give us two more character slots so that it works the same.

Thanks
1. One more, why would we need 8 chars? We don't need 2 of one school.

2. This idea for Wizard101 for a long time, and not borrowed from Pirate101.

3. We all want 7 chars.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

Thanks
Professor Greyrose has stated, over and over again, that this will not happen.
This is not Pirates.

Historian
May 06, 2009

Thanks
Pirate101 has 1 less class compared to the max amount of players you can make. Wizard101 has 1 more than the max amount you can make. The max amount of players for both games is 6 players so nothing would really be borrowed from Pirate101.

I'd like to see something similar to Pirate101's Puppet Shows in Wizard101. I think that would be really cool.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2011
That's SO true. Because I want to progress on every class and see which one I like best! PLEASE WIZARD101!!!!!

Survivor
Jul 05, 2013