Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KI Please help

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 23, 2009
I still don't know why my fully paid account is being treated like a free to play and I am not allowed beyond wizard city. I sent an email but I am still waiting. Can someone pick this up and help and explain to me why this happened?

Administrator
Much like reading a chapter book, Wizard101 is sequential game play (before you move to level 2 you must complete level 1).

Even if you have purchased a Membership you must first complete all of the quests in one world to be able to move on to the next. The same thing goes for Access to some of the streets or zones within a world.

For instance, when you've successfully completed the quests for Wizard City you will be given a quest to enter into the next world, Krokotopia. Once you have your own access there, as long as you have a Membership or have purchased the Premium area with Crowns, you will be able to enter that world freely with that character.

community@wizard101.com
Champion
Jan 23, 2009
I am level 90 and I cant even get to Cyclops lane. That has nothing to d with whatever you are talking about. I just completed part of the new dungeon (side world) and when I went back to get the other part from my professor I got it and could not return. Nor could I go anywhere else that isn't free to play.

That was sudden and I still have no answers. I was planning to play this weekend and that is a bust.

So what step did I miss? None this is clearly a glitch maybe one specific to me or not I don't know but I do know I have a membership I can not use.

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
never mind what I thought was a fully paid wiz account turned out to be a fully paid pirate account my apologies.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2012
Balestrom, I can't go to The Ironworks, i got the quest to go to the dungeon, but the sigil wont light up, what is going on here? Wizard Ian StormTalon Level 39 Wizard