Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Practice (PvP) suggestion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 25, 2011
Hi, I just wanted to include the idea that there should be an option to exclude certain magic schools in pvp practice for 1v1.

I enjoy Practice PvP but all there is to duel is *Balance* wizards in 1 versus 1. Its always the same stratagy of spamming Judgement and Mana burn. While this may be balanced in groups beyond 1v1 or PvE, its just unbalanced in 1v1. I have read countless threads of complaints over the years and since there is in no doubt, not going to change, I rather there be an option when setting up a random duel to exclude this class.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Okay as a balance, you just hurt my feelings so much. Judge is just an average damage spell. Literally the balanced rate of damage. 100 per pip isn't good damage. People bladestack making it effective. And not all balances spam. I always play practice and I don't spam so your assumption of all balances using same srategy is wrong. You should never jump to conclusions. I enjoy practice because it's a less competitive atmosphere. I am positive other people will say the same thing as me. SOME people spam but not all. Judge requires seven turns of being vulnerable then blades to make it that huge hit. This thread hurts all balances out there (Who like to practice PvP). But exclude????!!!! That is not what my teachers teach me, and in my town excluding is very offensive.

Explorer
May 09, 2010
only Judge when they know they can or might kill. Cause they will be vulnerable with one or two pips next turn. Suggestion weakness and tower. It will be very hard for a bladed balance to remove a weakness with out cleanse. to be smart use infection next. this will cover your weakness from cleanse. many people wont hit with weakness on them. this will give you time to counter or attack.

Explorer
Mar 17, 2012
critical death on Aug 14, 2013 wrote:
Okay as a balance, you just hurt my feelings so much. Judge is just an average damage spell. Literally the balanced rate of damage. 100 per pip isn't good damage. People bladestack making it effective. And not all balances spam. I always play practice and I don't spam so your assumption of all balances using same srategy is wrong. You should never jump to conclusions. I enjoy practice because it's a less competitive atmosphere. I am positive other people will say the same thing as me. SOME people spam but not all. Judge requires seven turns of being vulnerable then blades to make it that huge hit. This thread hurts all balances out there (Who like to practice PvP). But exclude????!!!! That is not what my teachers teach me, and in my town excluding is very offensive.
Im with you all the way, I feel the same when peple talk about ice like that.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Toxen Reignz on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
Hi, I just wanted to include the idea that there should be an option to exclude certain magic schools in pvp practice for 1v1.

I enjoy Practice PvP but all there is to duel is *Balance* wizards in 1 versus 1. Its always the same stratagy of spamming Judgement and Mana burn. While this may be balanced in groups beyond 1v1 or PvE, its just unbalanced in 1v1. I have read countless threads of complaints over the years and since there is in no doubt, not going to change, I rather there be an option when setting up a random duel to exclude this class.
Excluding certain schools in Practice PvP?

The purpose of practice PvP is to hone your skills, learn about PvP, have fun with your friends, without the stress of playing the nasty competitive version.

No school should be excluded from practice. Totally ridiculous.