Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i dont think this should happen

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2010
i think this is a bug. i cant unlock marleybone at lvl 33. i already have wysteria but should i have a quest to let me unlock marleybone? i dont know if i should or not. i have membership but i dont know if i should unlock marleybone (mb) at level 33, because i have a quest that is a fire school quest needing me to go to chelsea court in mb but i cant get there without a wizard who unlocked it take me there. is this supposed to happen?

Fred FireFlame, lvl 33 (almost 34) Fire

Administrator
Young Wizard, being a certain level does not automatically unlock Marleybone for you. Just as you had to complete all your required tasks in Wizard City to enter Krokotopia, so must you complete all your required tasks in Krokotopia before you will be invited to access Marleybone through the Spiral Door.

Continue with the quest "The Key to the Temple" and complete your tasks in Krokotopia.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 05, 2010
Explorer
Mar 23, 2013
I think you need to win the spiral cup to go o MB

Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
Greyrose is right. No you do not need to do Wysteria and get the spiral cup to move onto Mb. I am level 76(way past MB) and I just recently got the spiral cup :P

Squire
May 10, 2013
In order to go to Marleybone you must finish all your tasks in Krokotopia. You must finish the "Key to the Temple" quest. Then you go to the "Temple Dwller" quest and that is like the final quest in Kt.

Explorer
Jun 22, 2010