Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Additional Bag / Bank Space Elixir

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
While the extra castle space is great for all the people who want to decorate more than their house can hold, those who are avid gardeners tend to run out of bag space from having too many seeds. It also starts to restrict people who have purchased packs and other crown item who do not wish to delete what they have purchased. Similarly with the limits on items stored in a bank.

One would think there would be interest in creating an potion for which many people would spend crowns that would also allow for them to buy more items in the future.

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
Aurboth on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
While the extra castle space is great for all the people who want to decorate more than their house can hold, those who are avid gardeners tend to run out of bag space from having too many seeds. It also starts to restrict people who have purchased packs and other crown item who do not wish to delete what they have purchased. Similarly with the limits on items stored in a bank.

One would think there would be interest in creating an potion for which many people would spend crowns that would also allow for them to buy more items in the future.
hahahahaha you read my mind!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
this is exactly why, in one of the feedback friday posts, I stated that seeds should work just like snacks and reagents do. We should be able to stack them, up to 1,000 of each kind, and be able to pool them across all ours wizards

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
I wish this would happen. I keep running out of space in my backpack