Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Change of Day to Night

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
The time of day should be changed in all of the worlds and our houses depending on our time zones. For example, if it was day in real life, it would be day in marleybone.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
icewiz100575 on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
The time of day should be changed in all of the worlds and our houses depending on our time zones. For example, if it was day in real life, it would be day in marleybone.
That would be quite difficult with the different time zones and countries playing.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2012
Sounds like a great idea! This would add a lot to the RPG experience.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Explorer
Mar 23, 2013
Delver
Jan 13, 2010
Yeah, but people live in different time zones. You really think it woul dbe fun to find ot everyones time zone?

Cole Dunerunner

Survivor
Jul 29, 2010
By the way it wound not work that way. For one its day on one side of the planet and night on the other and if there was two people with one on one side and the other on the other side of the planet. And a other thing is the worlds doesn't have rotate making it not able to change the time of day.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
Idk about according to all of our time zones because that might be tricky and could require a lot of work on KI's part. But if the time of day every several minutes or hour changed that would be cool. I do notice how its never night time in wizard city. And daytime in Marleybone.

Though, On the other hand I think they may have did this on purpose. Can you imagine Marleybone having sunlight? It ruins the theme.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
Well, i think that at least we should be able to change the time of day in our houses somehow. Like a thingy that says press x to change time of day.

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
nah, I like marlybone the way it is, and all the worlds.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
icewiz100575 on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
Well, i think that at least we should be able to change the time of day in our houses somehow. Like a thingy that says press x to change time of day.
That could work.

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Would really be difficult and may be confusing to do

Explorer
Jun 30, 2009
I would love a weather machine for the house. Give a beach hut Life's sky to give it a nice relaxing pink sky. Make it day time in my Marleybone house, and Stormy in my Grizzleheim one.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2011
icewiz100575 on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
The only problem with Marleybone is that, it's storyline is about how evil lurks in the nighttime and that's why it's always night.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
That does sound kind of nice, but i think there should be like certain time zones which you can change. For example, you can't change it to day in a Marleybonian house but can change it to dawn or dusk but can't change it past a certain time.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
If you live in England, the rain and fog particle effects would cook your graphics card

The lighting engine might be able to pull this off - I'd love to see Savannah at sunrise or Hyde Park on a sunny afternoon.

Explorer
May 10, 2011
There should be a button thats a sun and moon and when you click on it you get to choose the theme. Like night to day. For example it will look like this .

Survivor
Jul 09, 2011
Da1Meeper on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
I would love a weather machine for the house. Give a beach hut Life's sky to give it a nice relaxing pink sky. Make it day time in my Marleybone house, and Stormy in my Grizzleheim one.
There's a Grizzleheim house