Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Phoenix Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2013
I was just wondering who has a phoenix pet that I can hatch with to hopefully get a phoenix. Id rather not wait until whatever level quest for pyromancers to get the phoenix, level 58 I think. So if anyone has a phoenix they can use to hatch with my pet then let me know.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
  1. What school are you
  2. You can't get it, even with hatching, it is so rare to get in hatching (well you can but you can't equip it) unless you are fire

Alura Battleheart, lvl 90 , sister #1

Alura Rainheart, lvl 27
Brecken Storytalon, lvl 25 , sister #2

Savannah Darkbane, lvl 18 , sister #3

Rachel Dragonheart, lvl 11 , sister #4
Kestral Wintergrove, lvl 5 , sister #5

Explorer
Mar 17, 2012
Hi if you want it just for the spell just wait until lvl 33 and if you arent fire its a school only pet

Survivor
Jul 03, 2013
Alura BH on Aug 2, 2013 wrote:
  1. What school are you
  2. You can't get it, even with hatching, it is so rare to get in hatching (well you can but you can't equip it) unless you are fire

Alura Battleheart, lvl 90 , sister #1

Alura Rainheart, lvl 27
Brecken Storytalon, lvl 25 , sister #2

Savannah Darkbane, lvl 18 , sister #3

Rachel Dragonheart, lvl 11 , sister #4
Kestral Wintergrove, lvl 5 , sister #5
Im in the Fire school and Im level 37. I already have the phoenix spell I want to get the pet because it looks awesome to me. I thought you got the pet for like a lvl 58 quest from Falmea or something?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
JosephSkyWielder on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
Im in the Fire school and Im level 37. I already have the phoenix spell I want to get the pet because it looks awesome to me. I thought you got the pet for like a lvl 58 quest from Falmea or something?
This short cut maybe costly and take a few tries. At your level the amount of gold needed maybe rough to come by. Our recent Phoenix hatch was around 40,000 gold.

If your up to it, we do have a Fire wizard we are planning on deleting that has one we could schedule a meet up. I think hatching with maybe Helephant may work best? We were hoping Spritely would manifest but it hasn't at adult.