Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How are they getting these strong spells?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
Extremely sorry if this is in the wrong format or wrong section, this being my first post.
Well, I was playing with my friend in a Practice Match, and the match was and (my team) versus another team with and . Or that is what I remember. We easily took out the myth and noticed that the Fire wizard was gathering max pips. When the wizard reached those pips, he released a spell with insane damage. I was surprised by this, the match having a max level of 17. I thought immediately, This spell must be relative to chimera, having 3 heads and all separate amounts of damage. (about 17, then 1000, then 1000) Again, I am trying to remember this, not being the exact damage values. I thought, Oh, this must be a treasure card.. but then again, it was a practice match, and why waste a high level treasure? And, where would one get that card of such high level, and what was it? We were defeated easily.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
I have no idea and maybe he shopped for power pip gear?

Explorer
Jul 15, 2012
In the bazaar, it is possible for a wizard to get a treasure card higher than his/her level. Anyways, they probably had more of them, or just didn't WANT to lose a match

Robert Angleblade
Grandmaster Theurgist

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Probably Bazaar and I do not know what spell they used, but I am gonna guess they used hydra. And the power pips are weird, maybe he had PvP gear on and other things that boost power pip chance?