Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WizardBook?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Lately allot of people have been asking me if I had a Facebook, and if I'd add them. Well, I don't really want to add people that can get into my personal info and see my real life friends, so I think it would be a good idea to make a website called: Wizard Book, or Wizard101Book, or maybe even "SpellBook"?
It would be allot like Facebook, but instead of asking, were do you live, it would ask, what house do you live in? (an option of Red Barn Farm, Royal Play House, Tower of Winter Winds, etc.) and for work and education, it would ask, what school of magic are you, and what level are you? For birthday info, it would be chat info, can you only talk with menu chat? text chat, or open chat? For the games you normal can play on Facebook, you play the mini games, (the games give rewards like KIfreegames) For the contact information, it would be changed to questing information. (What world are you in, what area of that world are you in, and what is the quest called?) to log into your account it would be the same as your log-in for the game. Tell me what you think below

Nicholas Hawkspear level 87
if at first you don't succeed, buy some crowns and get henchmen

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
Nicholas Hawkspear on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
Lately allot of people have been asking me if I had a Facebook, and if I'd add them. Well, I don't really want to add people that can get into my personal info and see my real life friends, so I think it would be a good idea to make a website called: Wizard Book, or Wizard101Book, or maybe even "SpellBook"?
It would be allot like Facebook, but instead of asking, were do you live, it would ask, what house do you live in? (an option of Red Barn Farm, Royal Play House, Tower of Winter Winds, etc.) and for work and education, it would ask, what school of magic are you, and what level are you? For birthday info, it would be chat info, can you only talk with menu chat? text chat, or open chat? For the games you normal can play on Facebook, you play the mini games, (the games give rewards like KIfreegames) For the contact information, it would be changed to questing information. (What world are you in, what area of that world are you in, and what is the quest called?) to log into your account it would be the same as your log-in for the game. Tell me what you think below

Nicholas Hawkspear level 87
if at first you don't succeed, buy some crowns and get henchmen
This would be pretty cool, would it be free for all players??

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
The NightSpear on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
This would be pretty cool, would it be free for all players??
yes, it would be free for all players

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
hmm spellbook? maybe this will be a fansite for w101 that would be kinda kewl