Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ninja pig

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 15, 2008
I would like to know what lvl myth wizards learn ninja pig. i have heard rumors that it is just tc ()but i dont believe it because i have seen myth wizards use it any my lvl 26 myth could use it because it is very powerful!

Explorer
Apr 14, 2013
matthew wyrmblade on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
I would like to know what lvl myth wizards learn ninja pig. i have heard rumors that it is just tc ()but i dont believe it because i have seen myth wizards use it any my lvl 26 myth could use it because it is very powerful!
It's just a treasure card, but you can also earn it in Mooshu, but only as a treasure card.

Survivor
May 19, 2012
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Ninja Pigs as a spell in your deck comes from either a pack or farmed for from a Boss in Mooshu.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Ninja pig spell is not a learned spell; it can only be acquired through the Ninja's Lore Hoard pack. Treasure cards can be purchased/crafted. And why wouldn't the Myth wizards use treasure cards?

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Myth_School_Spells

Survivor
Feb 27, 2013
Hiya

It is a treasure card but you can also craft it and once you craft it you learn it like a regular spell. So that's why you see Myth wizards using it willy-nilly.

See ya in the Sprial

Hunter Dragonblood

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
3 ways to obtain the spell (Not tc). Here they are:
1. Drops from Koto
2. Drops from Ninja's lore pack
3. Crafted from Master Yan Can Kook in the plague oni area and requires some stuff