Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zafaria To Hard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2012
Hello I am a level 67and I just got to Zafaria and know in the Zamunda, it is to hard for me and i have to call my friends all the time and it is getting annoying so can someone go throw the whole Zamunda timline with me because it is way to hard to do it by myself. Thank You

Delver
May 04, 2009
world776 on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
Hello I am a level 67and I just got to Zafaria and know in the Zamunda, it is to hard for me and i have to call my friends all the time and it is getting annoying so can someone go throw the whole Zamunda timline with me because it is way to hard to do it by myself. Thank You
Have you tried asking for help on any of the fansites? Here is a link to one in case you are interested:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

Survivor
Feb 24, 2011
I would prefer if there was a option to waterdown the enemies, if you wish to solo instead of quest in a group and also an option to not allow other people who aren't on your friends list into your fight because if you would just prefer to be alone or just want to just only allow friends into your duel so for instince if you where going to solo malistare's dungeon in Ds instead of 4 enemies joining only 2 would join. Hopefully Kingsisle will look into this as a possibility.

Survivor
Apr 02, 2013
world776 on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
Hi,

I am a level 69 Death Wizard and have just started Zafaria with a friend of mine who is also a Death Wizard but level 70. I can't speak for her but I can double check with her, I don't think she would mind if you quested with us. We are normally online around 8 to 11 EST, on the Seraph realm. I'll ask my friend. If this is good with you, I will need to know what time you are usually online and then we can set a place to meet.

I am Keller Silverthorn.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Its cause your fire. The fire lion ravagers messed you up. Zafaria is easy for all except fire

Explorer
May 21, 2012
use dot on first one nd dot on second one it was esier for me cause i got forest lord XD

talon moontail70