Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which Wizard should I level?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Hey guys, I have a question. So currently I have an 88 storm I refuse to level any higher. I have a level 78 Life I'm bored with. A level 66 Ice that I'm on the fence about. Fire 38, death 41, and Myth 10. I am getting bored with this game and I need to know which school I should level.

I will not level my storm because I feel storm is no longer worth leveling

My Life is just not a challenge to solo with.

My Ice is meeeh
My death I really don't know about because it's best spell you need to craft for.

My Fire is also meh because I don't know if I will be able to solo the worlds

And my Myth is being leveled in a Youtube series so I don't know about him.

Out of all of these schools, which school do you think I should level next? I really don't know. I will leveling any of them besides storm, I just need a little advice. Thank you in advance.

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Eric Crowspear on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys, I have a question. So currently I have an 88 storm I refuse to level any higher. I have a level 78 Life I'm bored with. A level 66 Ice that I'm on the fence about. Fire 38, death 41, and Myth 10. I am getting bored with this game and I need to know which school I should level.

My Ice is meeeh
My death I really don't know about because it's best spell you need to craft for.

Out of all of these schools, which school do you think I should level next? I really don't know. I will leveling any of them besides storm, I just need a little advice. Thank you in advance.
Fire, because you think it will be a challenge! Who doesn't love a challenge!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Eric Crowspear on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:

My Ice is meeeh

I would continue with Death. Scarecrow at level 48 is a great spell, and allowed me to solo The Final Countdown.
Try Myth next... Myth can be a fun school to play.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Pirates in the Sky on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
Fire, because you think it will be a challenge! Who doesn't love a challenge!
Fire is a challange? I never thought of it as a challange, and I almost completed the game by now on Alura Batteheart, who is fire. Anyway, I think Ice because it's the tank class.