Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pvp fix, Sorta...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 22, 2012
Okay, so many of you dislike it very much when people complain about pvp, i don't because it gives KI information on how they can improve it. Well, I have some ideas of my own...

1. Treasure Cards- I know people like to use them and I shouldn't be judging them but here is my opinion. I go on my lvl 66 private fire wizard, I get paired up with a lower level warlord, they use a really high level tc, and i'm dead. I thought that pvp was to test your strategy against other wizards, not who has the most gold/money. I just think there should be a level cap on tc, so a level 10 can't have rain of fire in pvp...
2. Jade Gear- Okay, i don't dislike jade gear, I think it is a good strategy, but I think that there should be an opposite to it, to counter it.
3. The matching system- I know you have worked on it a lot and I think your reasoning is great! But, treasure cards make it not even worth it. Sure, a low level warlord and a high level private would be evenly matched against each other, but with tc, there's not really much of a difference. The warlord has either spells higher level or equal level to their opponent, which seems like to high level wizards, 1 warlord, 1 private. I think you should just make the tc's available to any school, but your level trainable or below only.

I also know a lot of you will say "If you can beat them, join them" well, i've tried it and it's really hard for a lvl 66 to get tc higher lvl then them...

I also appreciate what you HAVE done for pvp, for example...

1. Puppeting- I know it's not ENTIRELY gone, but it has drastically decreased in numbers
2. Viewing- I used to never watch pvp, it got kinda boring watching it in 3rd person, but I love the new spectator mode, it makes it seem like your really in the battle, sometimes, I actually get ready to choose my next spell xD
3. I'm sure you made more but I can't think of any right now...

Thanks for reading, I hope these changes could be made in the current pvp, or make a new age with these changes ( I would prefer the new age as my rank is below 200 due to the things I wish to be changed )

If you are ever feeling down, have some peanut butter. And I don't CARE if you don't like it! xD

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
there is piercing to counter jade and i think tc should be your school only cause those low levels need tc but its not fair when an ice wizard casts wild bolt or trition