Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck at level 47 with annoying quests.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 22, 2010
I have one problem. I am stuck at level 47 and have done all the main quests to go to Celestia but I do not meet level requirements. And now the only Side quests I have are in dragonspyre and they are all really long collect missions like defeat and collect 8 items but I have fought for 2 hours and only got 2. My question is this how can I find a better way to level up? I am getting upset with the same quests over and over again defeat and collect missions or fighting NPC's with my same school obsessively. I have tried making a fight last lots of rounds and it is not that effective in leveling but does raise my cash stack pretty quickly.

Administrator
If you haven't already, I suggest you spend some time working your way through Grizzleheim and into Wintertusk - this experience (and access to those zones) will be very valuable to you soon...

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jan 25, 2009
DeathSchoolWizard8... on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
I have one problem. I am stuck at level 47 and have done all the main quests to go to Celestia but I do not meet level requirements. And now the only Side quests I have are in dragonspyre and they are all really long collect missions like defeat and collect 8 items but I have fought for 2 hours and only got 2. My question is this how can I find a better way to level up? I am getting upset with the same quests over and over again defeat and collect missions or fighting NPC's with my same school obsessively. I have tried making a fight last lots of rounds and it is not that effective in leveling but does raise my cash stack pretty quickly.
I'm always taking side quests just in case I get a storyline quest that involve defeating the same monsters the side quest is requesting. If you've done that from the start we wouldn't of been in this problem, eh?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
DeathSchoolWizard8... on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
Many players make it a point to complete all main and side quests as they travel through each world. The main reasons are to be as high in level as possible for the next world and sometimes there are some pretty good drops to be found from some of the sides.

But as for entering CL at even the lowest level allowed, really isn't the best Idea unless you have friends that are willing to help considerably with that world. By completing Grizz and WinterTusk first, there are advantages that you will be glad to have in Cl and you will also gain levels in WinterTusk faster. As for making fights last a lot of rounds, that really does nothing to increase XP.

So, you might want to heed Proffessor Greyrose's advice. Besides, when you get to WinterTusk, you might find it a lot of fun.. But it will certainly be very valuable to you.

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
I do not do side quests unless they are easy for ex: a wolf asks me to look at his traps then suddenly I have to defeat Frost branch. I think that DS quests are easier compared to Wintertusk quests.
Emma Emeraldsword lvl 49

Survivor
Sep 22, 2010
Ty all for your replies, I now have my answer.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2012
I would love to help you power your way through if I ever run into you in the spiral

Flint Emeraldeyes
Promethean

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Wolf and Rider on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
I do not do side quests unless they are easy for ex: a wolf asks me to look at his traps then suddenly I have to defeat Frost branch. I think that DS quests are easier compared to Wintertusk quests.
Emma Emeraldsword lvl 49
Ok, but, if you have not done WinterTusk at all, you may want to rethink that. As Professor Greyrose has already stated, It will be valuable to you later and by doing it now, you will avoid some frustration later.

As for Frost Branch, just beat him of over the head a time or two with your wand. He will settle down and not be so cranky.

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
KorekuEternal on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
I'm always taking side quests just in case I get a storyline quest that involve defeating the same monsters the side quest is requesting. If you've done that from the start we wouldn't of been in this problem, eh?
It's funny, on my Storm Wizard I accepted every side quest I could find, but I'm still under-leveled in Dragonspyre. Weird or what? I'll be level 48 by the end of it though. Time to do all of Grizzleheim... Ugh....

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
Pirates in the Sky on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:
It's funny, on my Storm Wizard I accepted every side quest I could find, but I'm still under-leveled in Dragonspyre. Weird or what? I'll be level 48 by the end of it though. Time to do all of Grizzleheim... Ugh....
Lol Well i i am stuck in a real problem... I skipped wizard city and did dungeons until i got to my level 30

Umm.. Should i go back and do my main quests? The only place i finished was triton avenue, and unicorn way.

So plz help. :) ty

Fallon Sky

Magus

Explorer
Mar 20, 2010
REAPER2551 on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
Lol Well i i am stuck in a real problem... I skipped wizard city and did dungeons until i got to my level 30

Umm.. Should i go back and do my main quests? The only place i finished was triton avenue, and unicorn way.

So plz help. :) ty

Fallon Sky

Magus
Yes, you should do your main quest, probably. I find it to be more enjoyable to learn the storyline through the main quests. And, later, you'll need certain areas to get your new spells that can only be accessed through the storyline or a friend. In addition you will gain gameplay knowledge and get a deeper understanding. But it's your game, do whatever you'd like!

Myrna DeathBlood, Grandmaster Diviner