Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trial of spheres

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2011
Can someone please, please, please help me with the Trial of Spheres? I just tried it and my friends could not teleport to me. I hate celestia and I would like to get out of it. My wizard is a level 64 diviner. His name is Nicholas. I will be found on the stormzilla realm. Thank you so much! Please help!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Nick7312 on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
Can someone please, please, please help me with the Trial of Spheres? I just tried it and my friends could not teleport to me. I hate celestia and I would like to get out of it. My wizard is a level 64 diviner. His name is Nicholas. I will be found on the stormzilla realm. Thank you so much! Please help!
Have you tried posting on any of the fansites for help? Here is one link in case you are interested:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

And their reply time is usually really good. Hope this helped.

Survivor
May 19, 2012
If you want I can help you. I will be on probably later tomorrow (Friday) afternoon/evening. My wizard is Bailey Lionshade. or we can set up a time on Saturday to meet since these posts aren't automatic. Just let me know and I can keep an eye out for you in the Spiral