Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A screeching halt.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
I am currently on the quest called "Seed of Death" located in Mooshu at the tree of life. I have to defeat someone named Kagemoosha, and retrieve the Seed of Death. The quest indication arrow leads me into the tree of life, to a central tree, or rather the area in front of it and that is all. There is nothing here. I have never been stuck on a quest before in my entire 51 levels of playing this game.

I looked into online help and all i found was this:
https://www.wizard101.com/forum/mooshu/where-is-kagemoosha-30467

a post made two years ago that got very little attention and only one reply...to talk directly to the tree it is located near. I cannot do that. There is no way to interact with this tree no matter what side of it i am on. There is nom portal near the quest arrow, just a wall. I am completely stuck, hence my very creative name of this post, "screeching halt".

If someone does not help me I am going to lose the rest of my sanity, I have looked around in game, asked for help in game, and looked online for 2 hours at the time of this post. And no one tell me to talk to the tree...that is not possible. Thank you in advance.

PS - I didn't know where to put it so i found Mooshu subject related posts and put it here, if it gets bumped or w/e somewhere else I am sorry.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Svengali33 on Jul 15, 2013 wrote:
I am currently on the quest called "Seed of Death" located in Mooshu at the tree of life. I have to defeat someone named Kagemoosha, and retrieve the Seed of Death. The quest indication arrow leads me into the tree of life, to a central tree, or rather the area in front of it and that is all. There is nothing here. I have never been stuck on a quest before in my entire 51 levels of playing this game.

a post made two years ago that got very little attention and only one reply...to talk directly to the tree it is located near. I cannot do that. There is no way to interact with this tree no matter what side of it i am on. There is nom portal near the quest arrow, just a wall. I am completely stuck, hence my very creative name of this post, "screeching halt".

If someone does not help me I am going to lose the rest of my sanity, I have looked around in game, asked for help in game, and looked online for 2 hours at the time of this post. And no one tell me to talk to the tree...that is not possible. Thank you in advance.

PS - I didn't know where to put it so i found Mooshu subject related posts and put it here, if it gets bumped or w/e somewhere else I am sorry.
Just to clear this up I believe this is a spell or other quest you need to defeat him for - meaning once you defeat him you can leave the dungeon - no Oni needed?

At this point when you enter this event you must complete the dungeon until the teleporter which is opposite the tree of life appears. You will speak to Kebo to get you started off.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Tree_of_Life_Quests

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Svengali33 on Jul 15, 2013 wrote:

It's been a while since I did that quest, but I do remember that I needed to walk up to The Tree, and an "interactive X" appeared. That opened a "portal" off to the side, and that's where I found him.

If you have tried walking around the Tree, and also around the courtyard / area near the Tree, and you still don't get anything to "interact" with, then you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you. Be sure to give them your UserName in the game (never give out your password), and also give them the name of your wizard who is stuck.

(One more thought: since The Tree of Life is a dungeon/instance, maybe you have to do the beginning quests again to get you to the point where you interact with The Tree of Life? Maybe you can't just "go in", and walk up to the Tree? I'm not sure about this? It's been a while since I was there. But usually when you have to go back to an instance (ex: The Labyrinth in Dragonspyre), you have to do the beginning quests in there first. Then you eventually reach your goal / quest area.)

Good Luck either way.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Thanks for the replies! I honestly did not think the game would "force" me to re-do something I had already done, but nevertheless, portal finally appeared thanks for the help!