Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mirror Lake?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
People said it was the longest dungeon in the game! Took me 30 minutes. I admit, I was a level 71 wizard with 3 level 90 people but I would think it take longer. So, does mirror lake usually take this long or longer?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Taylor Swift on Jul 15, 2013 wrote:
People said it was the longest dungeon in the game! Took me 30 minutes. I admit, I was a level 71 wizard with 3 level 90 people but I would think it take longer. So, does mirror lake usually take this long or longer?
With our 3 wizards around the right level to leave ZA, no farmers or high levels, it usually runs around 45 mins. to an hr. Keep in mind we are very bad players so defeat is common so we usually have at least one run back in each.

Getting out of Avalon seemed longer to me but it is broke up into 2 events. I think Trial of the Spheres is actually longer then Mirror Lake by the time you finish the puzzles and run here and there, altho the difficulty of the dungeon is more proportionate to you wizards level it's just all the traveling you have to do.

I think the winner for me is the ending dungeon in Wintertusk to place those darn seals but you do get to see the father sleeping peacefully.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
35 to 40 minutes seems about typical. It's only 4 fights and with a full team each fight can be 2 to 5 rounds. It really isn't a bad dungeon once you learn the boss cheats in the second fight. Great drops too!

Survivor
May 05, 2009
A lot of people do think that the dungeon take's forever, because of the people they are with, and the spells they use, with two level 90 and your level it was a good amount of time it took you

- Moira DarkHeart

Survivor
Dec 08, 2012
Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Like any other dungeon, it says "four hours" or "three hours" while you're on the sigil but in reality it varies a lot.

Two storms and a life going through together can finish the entire thing in about 30-40 minutes.

Pet healing between player moves causes delays.

Not knowing the "cheat" for the second boss causes delays.

There are people who run mirror lake 3-4 times a day to get the unique drops and the mega snacks. If you get one of them in your group, they will usually help you with tips and tricks to smooth your passage through.