Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Evil Magma Peas regressing?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
I had a garden of EMPs that four of them were right at elder but had needs. The bar to elder was at full. Usually I would tend them and within several minutes they would go to elder.
This time, I tended them, then harvested (mature harvest). When I looked at the progress bar, it had moved back almost a full day's time to elder.
Is this a glitch?
Has anyone else seen this?
Thanks!

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
My ocean of Magma Peas are doing just fine, I have not seen this, or maybe not have paid attention.

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
I haven't seen them actually regress in age, but i plant numerous at a time but have had a few instances where a dozen or so have aged a full day faster or a full day behind the others. Most of the time they all age about the same. With 6 likes on them they average roughly between 5 1/2 and 7 1/2 hours between harvests.

Explorer
Apr 14, 2013
pods1973 on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
I had a garden of EMPs that four of them were right at elder but had needs. The bar to elder was at full. Usually I would tend them and within several minutes they would go to elder.
This time, I tended them, then harvested (mature harvest). When I looked at the progress bar, it had moved back almost a full day's time to elder.
Is this a glitch?
Thanks!
That's a glitch . It actually is pretty common. It happens a lot to me.

Wolf Ashslinger

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
It seems to be a common bug;it has happened to me several times for no reason as well.

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
Thanks all. I was able to harvest them, but it was almost 2 days later. I think the problem was I harvested an elder Boom Shroom at that time. I figured it would slow them down, but since they were at elder (bar was full) it would take them about an hour or so to go elder instead of minutes after tending the needs.
I guess I will leave the boom shroom until they all go elder and I have planted a tiger lily to get a real pixie instead of using the spell, as it last longer.
In my short time using the Red Barn, and all 6 likes for them, I haven't noticed a difference from when I used to have 5 likes without the house.
Anyone have an idea if 6 likes shortens the time? It used to be about 5 days from seed to elder.

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
Is this a glitch?
Thanks!
I saw this once with king parsleys. in about a day they were ready to harvest elder.

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
I have about 80 or 90 peas, i haven't had this problem.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Is this a glitch?
Thanks!
Yes, this exact thing happened to me today. I have a garden full of couch potatoes that were right at the edge of turning elder. I tended their needs and got in what I thought was one last regular harvest. Then I looked at them and their progress bar was almost back to the beginning.