Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what does -100% mana mean???

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 28, 2013
Hello, I have been dueling in the PVP arena. Outside the arena there stands the npc character "Brandon Mistborn (silverhearts trophies)". He is selling various armor/items that increase your stats, but puts your mana at -100%. I don't understand this concept. To me if your mana is at 0 then why bother? What is the purpose of all the "DUELIST" items. Please clarify, Thank You.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
They are designed for PvP. Not PvE. (Player vs Enemy). That's why you have no mana when wearing them.

Defender
Jun 28, 2013
Yes, Thank you. I realized this when I was in a battle for almost 2 hours last night. I never paid attention to my mana during PVP. Thank You.

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
stormkraker on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
Hello, I have been dueling in the PVP arena. Outside the arena there stands the npc character "Brandon Mistborn (silverhearts trophies)". He is selling various armor/items that increase your stats, but puts your mana at -100%. I don't understand this concept. To me if your mana is at 0 then why bother? What is the purpose of all the "DUELIST" items. Please clarify, Thank You.
In PvP, you don't use mana. This makes the gear "PvP only."