Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stone block's in high demand

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 16, 2010
well i noticed that right now stone blocks are in high demand. i got tons of money just to sell a couple. and i also noticed every time i went to the bazzar they sold immanently. so if you have stone blocks sell them now if your short on cash. thats all.

-jack skullbreeze master of fire

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
jack skullbreeze on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
well i noticed that right now stone blocks are in high demand. i got tons of money just to sell a couple. and i also noticed every time i went to the bazzar they sold immanently. so if you have stone blocks sell them now if your short on cash. thats all.

-jack skullbreeze master of fire
Stone blocks almost always sell at their max rate; this is nothing new, but I do agree that selling reagents is a great way to get cash for gear.

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
I'd rather not sell my stone blocks, and you probably shouldn't either. Later in the game, if you are into crafting, stone blocks become MAJOR because just by using them, you can get sandstone and sunstone, 2 regents used ALLOT.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Obviously stone block is in high demand because people use it to transmute fossil, which is used in like most of the recipes. Another way of getting it is to pick up the reagents off the ground. A lot of people need it and are competing just like you are so good luck trying to get stone block.

Explorer
Jan 29, 2013
If you get sick of waiting at the bazaar to buy and don't want to waste gold there are a few good places to find stone blocks. I go to crab alley for them and wintertusk and though it feels like cheating once I've cleaned out an area I just change realms and keep collecting,
lvl90
lvl62
lvl29

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Unicorns And Drago... on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
I'd rather not sell my stone blocks, and you probably shouldn't either. Later in the game, if you are into crafting, stone blocks become MAJOR because just by using them, you can get sandstone and sunstone, 2 regents used ALLOT.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf
Agreed. I don't sell any of my reagents. I transmute to other reagents if that one is already full in my shared bank. You will need them sooner or later and it beats paying a much higher price in the Bazaar and standing there for hours trying to get them. Don't sell your reagents if you Craft.

LesRoo, no it is not cheating to search and farm for reagents. I always went to the Academy in DS to farm for blocks, ore and Diamonds. I have a good supply of most reagents and some are maxed, the ones that are maxed get transmuted

Survivor
May 23, 2009
LLUMCH on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
Obviously stone block is in high demand because people use it to transmute fossil, which is used in like most of the recipes. Another way of getting it is to pick up the reagents off the ground. A lot of people need it and are competing just like you are so good luck trying to get stone block.
Wow what a terrible misunderstanding. I thought you NEEDED stoneblock. Lol. Anyways I never sell my reagents cause I craft a lot. Crafted gear is worth it