Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question About Mastery Amulets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2013
Hi,

I am a level 48 Master Sorcerer (balance)

I have a question about mastery amulets, and that question is do they count for your main school as well as the school the amulet is for? For example if I wear a life mastery amulet will the power pips count for both my balance and life spells? I do use life a lot and i don't like how i have to wait a long time to collect pips, expecially while i am in a group, but i also use balance spells frequently and would like the power pips i get to count for that school too. Will the power pips count for both schools or only the school of whatever amulet i have equipted, besides balance because that is my main school, while life is my secondary. Thanks so much for your replies, and taking the time to reply.
- Logan MoonBlood and

Explorer
Dec 16, 2012
You can already use power pips for your school.

Fred Nightbreath, lvl. 48

Explorer
Jan 29, 2013
You will be able to use your power pips on both schools. My myth and storm wiz both have life mastery amulets and I really like not having to wait 4 rounds to satyr. I just wish the mastery amulets came for different levels because my higher lvl wizards could use a health boost that other amulets give

lvl90
lvl62
lvl29

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Yes, don't worry about losing your main school

Diana Swiftfountainlvl 84,