Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help with PvP

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 13, 2010
Can someone help me with Pvp. I am a balance level 90, and I just started doing PvP. I really need some advice, and any help will be welcomed.

Cole Dunerunner

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
Cole Dunerunner on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
Can someone help me with Pvp. I am a balance level 90, and I just started doing PvP. I really need some advice, and any help will be welcomed.

Cole Dunerunner
the thing I have seen many balance wizards doing is stacking blades and traps, spamming shields and heals then using judge and killing me hope this helps

Survivor
Jun 06, 2010
I'm not balance im a death warlord lvl 72 i suggest shield up then start blading for chimera then put up infalliable then shatter and chimera thats the only way i've lost to balance. Don't forget you need a good pet prob a spud if possible with fairy hope this helps.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Cole Dunerunner on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:

Cole Dunerunner
Cole,

If you use Chimera, you will need to use Shatter, as everyone will put up -70 shields for Myth, Life or Death.

If you want to PVP, I would suggest that you go to Duelest101, and read the manuals for Balance.
There is one for the Ice Amulet, and there is one for the Death Amulet. Both of them are very good,
and will set you up for PVP (I have seen the Balance with the Death Amulet in action, and it's impressive).
This one battle made me change my entire deck setup, as I was killed so easily by this setup.
If I had a Death Amulet, I would definitely give this a try, but I only have a Myth amulet, so that what I use.

What I did, was take the Ice setup, and modify it for my Myth amulet, and it works very well at level 90.

Watching people PVP is nice, but often you only see part of what they are doing. You really need to get
your Gear, pet, and deck setup all set, and jump into Practice PVP for a while. When you are winning 4 of every 5 battles, take the jump to ranked, and see how you do.

If things don't go well, jump back to Practice and see what you need to correct. Experience is the key,
and you need a lot of it, to do ranked PvP and win consistently.