Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

getting level 72, 75 and 80 spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
I am a level 81 fire school I have went thru all of the main quests in Avalon and received the "sword of kings"
and have completed various side quests but I can't get the No pain, no agravaine quest from friar Nolan.
I also have a level 90 ice school wizard and didn't have this problem when I went thru Avalon with that wizard. Any suggestions?

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
boris fiehammer on Jul 5, 2013 wrote:
I am a level 81 fire school I have went thru all of the main quests in Avalon and received the "sword of kings"
and have completed various side quests but I can't get the No pain, no agravaine quest from friar Nolan.
I also have a level 90 ice school wizard and didn't have this problem when I went thru Avalon with that wizard. Any suggestions?
retrace where you have been and see if you missed a quest from the last person you talked to. Good Luck!

Angela Gem
Level 46
school

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
I had this problem too! but then i went on central and figured it out. go to olde town and you'll find the guy from gh , i forgot his name ( sorry ) he might have a quest from you spell trade ( unless you already did it which i doubt ) , and when you do that Erik Wyrdune will have the quest the runedown, after you do the quest you go to frair nolan and he'll have a spell quest for you. Good luck, hope i helped :)

Survivor
Jun 15, 2012
I have a similar problem but I am lvl 74 and have completed all the requirements and made sure. Now I am left having no clue what I am missing.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2010
You need To complete Wintertusk which you can get to from completing grizzleheim.

Tyler LegendHunter
Level 90
Level 79

Survivor
Jul 17, 2010
I am level 75 death didnt get the convalent plague and i really want that spell can some one help me with this please

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
the beast on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
I am level 75 death didnt get the convalent plague and i really want that spell can some one help me with this please
Being level 75 doesn't automatically qualify you in getting the spell, unfortunately. There are probably still quests you need to open and do before you can obtain your spell.

There have been times when I've been level 78 or 79 before I finally get the quests open and get my L75 spell.

Good luck!

Explorer
Jun 16, 2013
the beast on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
I'm not sure what "convalent plague" is. Can't find it anywhere.

There are 3 requirements for getting the Level 75 spell (minion), as it explains in the Game Updates:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/july2013

And this link shows details on the spell "Virulent Plague", in case you need it:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Virulent_Plague

On that link, you can click on "prequests" to see what you might have missed.

At Level 75, you can get a spell and a minion. This link shows ALL of the Death School spells:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Death_School_Spells

You can click on items there for more info (like "questline", or "prerequisites").