Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i think grizzlehiem is awesome

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 25, 2012
grizzlehiem is awesome because it has cool races that you can help out during the game and once you help those races you maintain balance in grizzlehiem the the races are wolfs,bears,and ravens to finish grizzlehiem and go on to wintertusk you must finish ravenscar by defeating the 4 evil ravens then by talking to headmaster Ambrose to gain premis. go to wintertusk thats all johnthunderthorn from wizard city signing of

Survivor
Nov 01, 2009
I like Grizzleheim (gh) because of its amazing detail. I also like how the characters are birds. (Me being fan of birds) I also love snow, so, wintertusk is my FAVORITE world! :) I also like that Wintertusk (wt) gives so much XP! Gh and Wt, are totally my favorite worlds.
Colin IceStalker Level 62

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
ForestLord13 on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
I like Grizzleheim (gh) because of its amazing detail. I also like how the characters are birds. (Me being fan of birds) I also love snow, so, wintertusk is my FAVORITE world! :) I also like that Wintertusk (wt) gives so much XP! Gh and Wt, are totally my favorite worlds.
Colin IceStalker Level 62
If your a guy a bird fan check out Aquila! Nearly everyone is some kind of bird! Plus I agree. With WT dungeon farming I got 50,000 xp with only instance quests! Plus it got me some levels.

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
I love GH and WT a lot. My favorite animals there are wolves, and I think its cool that in WT you get a quest and it is cool that you get a quest that makes you look like a raven to Sundri.
Emma Emeraldsword lvl 53

Survivor
Nov 10, 2012
listen if you guys ever need help on a quest I am behind the ice school from 3:00 to 3:10 eastern time pm.

Austin WinterWalker Master of ice(and on of the best game players)

Historian
Jul 18, 2010