Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Companions in W101?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 15, 2011
Hi guys, I heard about companions in Pirate101, and I think that there should be some in W101. Because commanding 3 or 4 NPCs is fun! But henchmen are not the same thing, since you can't control them. They just do the spells FOR you, when in Pirate101, you do the spells. Anyway, these are the companions I made up.

Uduro: A Samoorai hailing from Mooshu, Uduro wishes to help all that are in need. He dwells in his homeland, and wishes to be someone's guardian permanently until the wizard dismisses him. Can be bought when you unlock Mooshu.

Setekh: Once a mighty general of Krokopatra, Setekh conquered his enemies, but little did he know that he was being used by his queen. Setekh stands at the Oasis, waiting for someone to ask him of his help. Can be bought at 17.

Rimuxa: A proud defender of Azteca, Rimuxa defends the innocent with his life, and will gladly join any kind soul in a force or army of some sort. Unlocked at 90.

I hope you enjoyed these ideas, and if you're interested, you can make some yourselves!

Valkoor Soulwraith, Student of

"If it's dead, don't let it rot! Raise it!"

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Valkoor Soulwraith on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:
Hi guys, I heard about companions in Pirate101, and I think that there should be some in W101. Because commanding 3 or 4 NPCs is fun! But henchmen are not the same thing, since you can't control them. They just do the spells FOR you, when in Pirate101, you do the spells. Anyway, these are the companions I made up.

Uduro: A Samoorai hailing from Mooshu, Uduro wishes to help all that are in need. He dwells in his homeland, and wishes to be someone's guardian permanently until the wizard dismisses him. Can be bought when you unlock Mooshu.

Setekh: Once a mighty general of Krokopatra, Setekh conquered his enemies, but little did he know that he was being used by his queen. Setekh stands at the Oasis, waiting for someone to ask him of his help. Can be bought at 17.

Rimuxa: A proud defender of Azteca, Rimuxa defends the innocent with his life, and will gladly join any kind soul in a force or army of some sort. Unlocked at 90.

I hope you enjoyed these ideas, and if you're interested, you can make some yourselves!

NO.
I do not want Pirate101 invading this game. I do not play it for a reason.
We have pets and minions, we do not need companions.

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
RavenLady777 on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:
NO.
I do not want Pirate101 invading this game. I do not play it for a reason.
We have pets and minions, we do not need companions.
Besides, in Pirate101 they need companions because if they were fighting as many enemies as they did on their own they would get crushed. But we're wizards. If you really listen in Pirate101 they constantly talk about how awesome and powerful wizards are. So really, we don't companions, we're just that powerful.

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
Well, I have mixed feelings about this. I do like having companions in p101, It's a nice help. But in w101, I just don't know because I feel having a crew and companions is kinda the best thing about pirating, because you have loyal help wherever you go. What I'm trying to say is that companions rrrrr (see what I did there? Rrrrrr, like a pirate?) p101's "Thing".

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
No thanks. I don't want Wizard101 becoming Pirate101. Wizard101 is fine as it is.

Historian
May 06, 2009
Valkoor Soulwraith on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:

I think the games should keep their own aspects that make them stand out. Pirate101 has companions and they should keep that. Wizard101 has their spells and they should keep that. If the games crossed, there wouldn't be anything unique about them, would there? But hey! The closest Wizard101 has to Companions are Minions. More minions would nice, right?

Explorer
Sep 25, 2010
ok yes i do hate p101 and love w101 but this sounds like a decent idea. Technically when a wizard has an assistant its called an apprentice. But thats really i have to say on this subject

Scarlet Dragonpetal