Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Create your own Cards,ideas for W101,

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2012
School:Life
Name:Healing Wave

Accuracy:85%
Effect:500-800 to everyone
Level:88
Sand will appear on the side the enemies are on.Waves will begin to flow on to the wizards and the wizards will be healed.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
I believe that the game should be like the commercials are because it looks more better.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
School:Ice
Name:Freezing Flame
Accuracy:75%
Effect:300 damage and adds fire effect for 3 turns
Level:83
The enemies will be on fire but then the flame becomes frozen.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
school: myth
name:myth efreet
damage 1100 adds 20% less to next spell
pips: 9
looks: it will be like a efreet water efreet or ice efreet but yellow and the cloud will be blue
how to get: from undying malistaire

Survivor
Jan 27, 2013
School: death
Name:untamed Nightmare
Accuracy:75%
Effect:deals 500-600 damage to all enemies. instead of fizzling it will deal 250-300 damage to caster and all friends.
level:?
animation: it will start looking exactly like the unicorn spell but the flowers will wilt,the unicorns skin will turn shadowy black, the grass will disappear, the eyes will turn into pure red, the sky will turn dark and the nightmare will charge at every person still with a horn and will disperse into smoke upon hitting someone making a ghostly groan every hit.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2013
PLUS i also think that the hydrant spell should be made different.
the ground should be divided to three different areas. the area the fire head is hovering over, its foot will be standing on a melting rock with lava all over the storm heads foot will be on a spiky rock with water all over and the ice foot standing on a glacier with frozen over water all over and the heads should roar before they attack unless they already do.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2013
School:fire
Name:firefighter
Accuracy:95%
Effect:A man made of fire appears and attacks you. i have not really thought about how it looks like.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Some time ago I thought of a spell called Ladon. (Ladon was a hundred-headed dragon in Greek mythology.) Anyway, it would be like Minotaur and Orthrus in it would deal a small amount of damage, followed by high damage. AND would steal 2 pips while getting rid of one.