Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't beat Estrakir Gloomthorn!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2009
I have tried and tried and wasted hours of playing, thousands of crowns, and all my bottles of potions and I still can't win that tower in Regent's Square. If anyone that has beaten it would like to help me please let me know I just want to get that quest over and done with. Please help!

Defender
Jan 22, 2012
ShadeaVenomy92 on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
I have tried and tried and wasted hours of playing, thousands of crowns, and all my bottles of potions and I still can't win that tower in Regent's Square. If anyone that has beaten it would like to help me please let me know I just want to get that quest over and done with. Please help!
Same! That quest has been sitting in my quest log for 20 levels, it's time for it to get booted out.
I'd be very happy to help you out.

Sierra Ashblood, Transcendent

Delver
May 04, 2009
Have you tried posting on the fansites for help? They have players who offer help like with this tower:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

Hope this helps.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Warehouse is.........words fail me.

I know it is just a side quest, but it really does bug ya when you open your list of quests and see it. I felt the exact same way before I finally did it. Me and 3 other high level friends went in and eventually beat it. I was pretty good at following the cheat rules, I may still remember. I told them to listen to me about rules, and they did. I got my rules from central. www.wizard101central.com

I am not up for doing it ever again. I suggest going to crowded servers and saying "does anybody need to do warehouse" in commons or regents square. (If you have text or open chat)

You will eventually find people......but it took me months

Good luck, because everyone needs it to do warehouse.

Angela DS

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
First of all this is an optional side quest. Secondly, it was never meant to be done solo. You will need friends, and high level friends at that to beat this dungeon. Leave it and come back when you are a higher level. You do not need this to move on.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
All you have to do is go in with just another person and make sure you both get balance henchmen. Have them distract Estrakir while you both beat the rats. I found it difficult the first time because I did it alone and all my henchmen kept going after the boss instead of attacking the rats.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Or you could just get some balance friends.

I ran it with a life and (I think) a death, both level 60ish, competent players, good pets.

It was pretty simple. Just read the wiki and learn the cheats, build your deck to avoid or deal with the cheats, then equip gear that will give you the best overall resist to the boss' normal hits.

Get a storm or fire to help. The longer battles go, the more the cheats affect your health. A large tempest washing away minions early amounts to preventive medicine.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2013
. I have a level 60 who STILL cannot beat him. Tried all minions, all friends. I'd be happy to help you out

Alyssa SilverGem level 60

Squire
May 10, 2013
Guys first of all, who is is "Estrakir Gloomthorn" is he somebody of that "Carpe Diem" thing?

Squire
May 10, 2013
Is he that guy in the Warehouse? Oh, that explains everything.

Warehouse is completely optional. How does Daren get in there?!?!?!?
It was meant for the "Master Level"

Grandmasters, Legendaries, Transcedants, Archmages Prometheans it is not worth it for your level!!!!!