Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

best school for me

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2012
i am creative and i like attacking and defenses i dont know what school is best for me for those things

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
Death attacks and heals half of that and defenses I would choose balance as a secondary school.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2012
i am not sure about that because i am death right now

Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
It sounds like Balance is right for you, I think. It has both attacks and defenses. And in general you have to be creative to think of different strategies to take down your opponents. Hope this helped you.

Erica ShadowRunner lvl 89 Balance~ over and out

Defender
Jan 22, 2012
Great damage schools are Fire and Storm (the best in my opinion :P).
If you want defenses and aren't fussed about spending your training points on much else, use them on the shields from Sabrina Greenstar (in the Fairgrounds). Or train up to the shield spells from a few different schools.
Because you are Death, just remember to use your blades and traps (Death is a trap-happy school!) in battle for a big attack.
Hope this helped :-)
Sierra Ashblood, Transcendent

Survivor
Oct 11, 2012
stick with death...i loved it. but if you want a change, balance is always good. just be patient, and craft.
paigepetal

Survivor
Dec 28, 2011
demonkid15 on Jun 20, 2013 wrote:
i am creative and i like attacking and defenses i dont know what school is best for me for those things
I think you should be balance and secondary death and third star.that is my opinion.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2012
The Dream Eater Pr... on Jun 20, 2013 wrote:
It sounds like Balance is right for you, I think. It has both attacks and defenses. And in general you have to be creative to think of different strategies to take down your opponents. Hope this helped you.

Erica ShadowRunner lvl 89 Balance~ over and out
thx erica i think balance is for me
thx so much

Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
demonkid15 on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
thx erica i think balance is for me
thx so much
Ah, it was nothing really....