Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

didnt get the Spiral Cup

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2012
My daughter's character defeated everyone in the tournaments and it said she won the spiral cup, but she doesnt have it to display it in her house (like I do)? In fact, it is still sitting in Pickswick Academy. I have not played in a long time and I dont remember how I got it. But she is very upset. Any one have ideas as to why she doesnt have it for her character?

Delver
May 04, 2009
love3cats on Jun 9, 2013 wrote:
My daughter's character defeated everyone in the tournaments and it said she won the spiral cup, but she doesnt have it to display it in her house (like I do)? In fact, it is still sitting in Pickswick Academy. I have not played in a long time and I dont remember how I got it. But she is very upset. Any one have ideas as to why she doesnt have it for her character?
According to the information on this link, you get the Spiral Cup after you complete the quest "Last Round":

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Last_Round

Did she finish the quest completely and talk to Belladonna?

Also, just in case, if her backpack was full when she won it, the Spiral Cup would have automatically gone into her attic. Did you check her attic?

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
Thank you for getting back to me. I did not see her finish the quest, I was taking her word for it.
So, Tomorrow I will check her attic and see if I can figure it out.
Thanks!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
lynnsdecor on Jun 12, 2013 wrote:
Thank you for getting back to me. I did not see her finish the quest, I was taking her word for it.
So, Tomorrow I will check her attic and see if I can figure it out.
Thanks!
hi there~ worth noting as well, she does need to click x to pick up the cup when she finishes the battle, but it will not be awarded to her character until she completes the quest and turns it in to headmistress crisp.

hope this all works out of her, best of luck to both of you!

-v.
dr. von awesomestein the undying, esquire