Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unlocking Colossus Boulevard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2012
Hey! I'm a lever 16 wizard on Wizard 101. I need to unlock Colossus Boulevard! Everyone says that you have to defeat the high rank boss. I did. I already finished the Fire Cat Alley boss 3 levels ago. They send you to the headmaster, and you tell him about Fire Cat Alley. I did that. Two quests are supposed to pop up from the headmaster. I didn't get those! :( Because I didn't get those, I'll never be able to get into Colossus Boulevard. Someone help me so I can get there! My name on there is Chelsea Flame, username mizzdbzgirl01 , if you want, you can add me and help me out :) Or reply on the Message Board. Please help a girl out here! I need to get to Colossus Boulevard! Please reply, or any suggestions.

With hope,
- mizzdbzgirl01/ Chelsea Flame :)

Delver
May 04, 2009
YazzyBoo33 on Jun 9, 2013 wrote:
Hey! I'm a lever 16 wizard on Wizard 101. I need to unlock Colossus Boulevard! Everyone says that you have to defeat the high rank boss. I did. I already finished the Fire Cat Alley boss 3 levels ago. They send you to the headmaster, and you tell him about Fire Cat Alley. I did that. Two quests are supposed to pop up from the headmaster. I didn't get those! :( Because I didn't get those, I'll never be able to get into Colossus Boulevard. Someone help me so I can get there! My name on there is Chelsea Flame, username mizzdbzgirl01 , if you want, you can add me and help me out :) Or reply on the Message Board. Please help a girl out here! I need to get to Colossus Boulevard! Please reply, or any suggestions.

With hope,
The quest that leads you to Colossus Blvd is "Colossal Trouble". This link gives details on it:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Colossal_Trouble

There are three "prequests" that you must finish. On the link above, you can click on any of the "prequests" for more information to see what you missed.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
YazzyBoo33 on Jun 9, 2013 wrote:

With hope,
You have to complete all three streets' main storyline quests. Merle will then give you permission to go to Colossus Blvd.

See the prequests here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Colossal_Trouble

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Ya know, you don't even have to do Colossus Boulevard. I only did it because Krokotopia was a bit too hard for my level 14. I'm not sure if I got in a glitch or what, but you don't have to do colossus if you don't want to. If you want to, you must have already done Firecat Alley, Triton Avenue, and Cyclops Lane then report back to him about your success.