Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance where is it going?!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 24, 2009
So I am a Balance character rigt I love the school! But it has come to my attention that we no longer follow our purpose! We need boosts right? I recall at the beggingin of the game we had a thing that said we have the power to boosts everyone I think we need more boosts like quad hex for two pips where a hex goes on every enemy or duel blade where we get a 40% boosts things like that

Dakota FrogStalker
and Secondary

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I agree, I think we need more boosts blades

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
as a promethean I have sharpened blade which helps me but after blade storm for some reason does not train any more boosts we have these boosts that are trainable and used for any school:

hex: 30% to next spell

balance blade: 25% to next spell

blade storm: 20% to all friends for next spell

when I made my balance it was for the reason they give a lot of blades at the start but now it just stopped KI please give more blades

Keelan Sunvault promethean

Survivor
Mar 06, 2011
its true we should get more boosts. If we have more boosts then we can have an open advantage when fighting.

Gabriel Goldtalon

andsecondary

Explorer
Jan 17, 2011
I disagree.
if you are doing, say hydra with 1 fire, ice, and storm wizards,they would probably give you a blade of theirs, and with a bunch of traps, balance blade, blade storm, dragon blade and the other wizards gave you another copy of those blades with sharpened blade and all of the others (except dragon blade) had sharpened blade on it each head could easily make 500-900 damage, so according to the damage points i think it could make it could range from 1,500-2,700!!!!! Possibly even higher, but anyways the point is we have plenty of blades.

Brianna Starsongwizard level 59, almost 60

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
Absolutely. We don't get good boosts really, but it's interesting that they're talking about this for a feedback Friday.

Blake FireGem

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
Hi. I am matthew wyrmblade lvl 82 and i totally agree
we should have a hex like windstorm or something maybe wicked burst could be the name of that spell. I also think that balance boosts should give a better boost i mean balance blade is basically the lamest boost ever and i know bladestorm boosts all but really no one needs it if it only gives 20+. I could care less if no more boosts but i want balance boosts to be actually good!

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
Athena wisdom godd... on Jun 16, 2013 wrote:
I disagree.
if you are doing, say hydra with 1 fire, ice, and storm wizards,they would probably give you a blade of theirs, and with a bunch of traps, balance blade, blade storm, dragon blade and the other wizards gave you another copy of those blades with sharpened blade and all of the others (except dragon blade) had sharpened blade on it each head could easily make 500-900 damage, so according to the damage points i think it could make it could range from 1,500-2,700!!!!! Possibly even higher, but anyways the point is we have plenty of blades.

Brianna Starsongwizard level 59, almost 60
I am sorry but there are not very many wizards now that will give you their own pips especially when you are because they think that only gives and shouldn't receive. that is also why it is very difficult for to hit 1million. It is a sad thing to say but you will not find very many people willing to give blades traps etc.

Keelan sun vault promethean

Explorer
Jan 17, 2011
saberlover5 on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
I am sorry but there are not very many wizards now that will give you their own pips especially when you are because they think that only gives and shouldn't receive. that is also why it is very difficult for to hit 1million. It is a sad thing to say but you will not find very many people willing to give blades traps etc.

Keelan sun vault promethean
True, but it's possible =P

Explorer
Mar 23, 2013
everyone takes balance for granted. we are just as good as any other school! give us better boosts, spells, pets, and houses!!

Nora LionThorn, Lv 32