Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Craft Services/Becoming an initiate crafter

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2012
So i've crafted 3 stingers of the scorpions and 2 constellations jewels. They're all in my backpack. Every time I go back to Felicia Worthington in Marley Bone nothing happens. When I click on craft services, she just says "If you'd like to learn about crafting, I'm the one you're looking for. The exclamation mark is grayed, as if I haven't completed the quest.

What's even stranger is, this quest isn't even in my lists of quests. It's as if, this quest doesn't exist.

What should I do???

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
StormGirlWizard631 on Jun 9, 2013 wrote:
So i've crafted 3 stingers of the scorpions and 2 constellations jewels. They're all in my backpack. Every time I go back to Felicia Worthington in Marley Bone nothing happens. When I click on craft services, she just says "If you'd like to learn about crafting, I'm the one you're looking for. The exclamation mark is grayed, as if I haven't completed the quest.

What's even stranger is, this quest isn't even in my lists of quests. It's as if, this quest doesn't exist.

What should I do???
I'm not sure honestly, but this isn't the first post complaining about this. Seems KI isn't addressing it here at all. I would contact support, because according to the link below, you've actually done more than is required.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Craft_Services

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Been a while since I've crafted at the lower levels, so please excuse me if I have this incorrect.

Check with the crafting dude in Krokotopia to make sure you completed his quest there after crafting his items. Once the Krok dude is done with you, he will send you to Felicia in Marleybone where you talk with her and buy the required recipes for her quest.

It's possible you may have missed a step.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
Are you sure that you completed the quests in Krokotopia? This happened to me too, and i found that i had forgotten to return my quest to the krok.

It takes skill to beat a boss, but heart to be a wizard