Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sptritely pet did not get spritely

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
I have a pet that's supposed to get spritely. Scarecrow. I have trained pet all the way to MEGA and no spritely, did I train my pet wrong? or is it by chance that it did not get spritely KI please let me know what has happened. this is very frustrating.

Thanks,

Dennmother Death lvl 86

Survivor
Jan 18, 2012
The Scarecrow pet has Spritely in it's talent list, but that does not mean that it will actually train that talent. What you're confusing is that some pets do manifest the Spritely talent at teen/adult. For example, the 1st gen Brave Hound always gets Spritely at Teen.

Unfortunately, the Scarecrow is not one of those pets. Best bet is to hatch your Scarecrow to a pet that manifested Spritely - that'll increase the odds slightly that your new pet may get it too.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Your pet has 10 possible talents, and spritely must be one. Your pet at mega gets 5 talents, you just didn't get spritely.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
Knowing when to stop is useful - after spending the last what 4 years hatching 1-2 times a day 5-6 days a week dumping millions of gold and such. Now i am a perfect pet manufacture plant. 9/10 pets that i self hatch get SPUDF (sptite, proof, unicorn, defy and fairy) I Am done with pets perfection is possible. Know when to stop and pay attention to pet patterns. Some pets even if they have perfect talents wont produce good outcomes. I.E the inactive talent will show more so than fairy for example in the offspring.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
dennmother1971 on Jun 8, 2013 wrote:
I have a pet that's supposed to get spritely. Scarecrow. I have trained pet all the way to MEGA and no spritely, did I train my pet wrong? or is it by chance that it did not get spritely KI please let me know what has happened. this is very frustrating.

Thanks,

Dennmother Death lvl 86
Sorry, but no pet "is supposed to get spritely." The pets with that possible talent have the capability of gaining spritely, but there is no guarantee it will. No guarantee.

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
Sorry, but it is highly unlikely for a death pet to get a life spell.
Emma Emaraldsword lvl 48

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Wolf and Rider on Jun 15, 2013 wrote:
Sorry, but it is highly unlikely for a death pet to get a life spell.
Emma Emaraldsword lvl 48
Our ScareCrow Death School pet has - Spritely, Death Blade and Death Trap and is at Ancient now. It is a hoot to watch him spin all three of these in one round and he has a few times, mostly he just casts Spritely.