Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Come back to life after die

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2012
Today was the second time this happens to me. We were in a hour fight, I was going second. I judge and other wizard die. But the game continue and he was still dead, doni had no pips, I just cast a shield, next round he was back to life with full pips. I had no chance. Very frustrated, as it was a high ranked match, for a long time. We were both warlords, he was ice45, me balance35. Hope this gets fixed.

Defender
Nov 01, 2012
You weren't very clear so I have no idea how to respond. How did he come back to life and with FULL pips?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Wolf Shadow on May 24, 2013 wrote:
Today was the second time this happens to me. We were in a hour fight, I was going second. I judge and other wizard die. But the game continue and he was still dead, doni had no pips, I just cast a shield, next round he was back to life with full pips. I had no chance. Very frustrated, as it was a high ranked match, for a long time. We were both warlords, he was ice45, me balance35. Hope this gets fixed.
It's very possible that this is not a glitch at all; He could have had an elixir ... they were giving them away on one of the sites, or you can buy them in the crowns shop. They bring you back when you health is at zero.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I've experienced this bug a few times, but it was a long time ago, where a wizard dies, but the next round happens anyway, and then the dead wizard heals to full. I thought they had fixed this bug. You might send this incident report directly to support.

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
Wolf Shadow on May 24, 2013 wrote:
he could have used guardian spirit (if that's how you spell it) but I don't understand the full pips part

Survivor
Jul 15, 2012
Is a bug. No elixir, no guardian spirit.
Other player die, but the game continuous as we are both playing, except other player can't cast, he just stay there dead. One more round goes, and them he is able to heal. But when he comes back to life, he have full pips. I talk to a friend in game, she me took that have happen to her as well, a few times. We both send KI reports. Just hope it get fixed.
Sorry for the English. Not my first language.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
Several months ago I was helping a friend in a boss fight in Avalon with my life wizard. I cast the life minion spell, eventually, my friend got killed. The minion revived her and she was surprised to see she hadn't lost her pips.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Wolf Shadow on May 25, 2013 wrote:
Is a bug. No elixir, no guardian spirit.
Other player die, but the game continuous as we are both playing, except other player can't cast, he just stay there dead. One more round goes, and them he is able to heal. But when he comes back to life, he have full pips. I talk to a friend in game, she me took that have happen to her as well, a few times. We both send KI reports. Just hope it get fixed.
Sorry for the English. Not my first language.
There is a possible explaination. I have had this happen a time or two in PvE.

The player may have lost internet connection for a very short period of time making him appear as dead. If the connection loss is not more than the time it takes to go a single round or 2 in combat, that player can become active again with full health and pips or at least what they had at the time the incident happened.

My most recent of this happening was in Az while in a battle in Cenote with 2 other friends. When I was able to recover, I was at full health and pips. When this happens, there is also the possibility that players pet is actually keeping that player alive and you won't see the animations of it in most cases. To you that player does appear dead, To the player it is happening to, they are aware they are frozen and can do nothing. If that players happens to get kicked off the internet, but logs right back in immediately, this same thing can happen.

It is possible that this is a glitch, but if the problem is with the players internet, there is not much KI can do about it. Guardian Spirit will not give you full health and you will not have any pips