Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Um, Just how?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Let's see, how do you get the transcendant crafter badge when you have to have that badge to craft the transmute for the agave nectar? seriously how do you get the agave nectar?

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I know, it seems like a Catch22. But regular agave leaves that you find on the ground sometimes (rarely) drop agave nectar. That's the only way to get agave nectar as far as I know, unless you get really lucky at the bazaar. Once you get your badge you can then buy the transmute to agave nectar recipe. You just need to take a couple hours and surf areas known for agave leaves and be patient to get the rare drop agave nectar.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Agave nectar is hard to find. I am pretty sure you farm bosses in Azteca for it. Look up agave nectar in www.wizard101central.com They will have info on who drops it

Angela Dragonstone
Level 84

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
Agave nectar is a rare drop from agave leaves. It took me about 60 leaves to get 5 nectar.

You could check the bazaar, too, as it is auctionable, though it doesn't show up often and usually sells immediately when it does.

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
prairiefalcon on May 19, 2013 wrote:
Agave nectar is a rare drop from agave leaves. It took me about 60 leaves to get 5 nectar.

You could check the bazaar, too, as it is auctionable, though it doesn't show up often and usually sells immediately when it does.
Oh wow you got lucky!

I had over 130 leaves to get just 5 nectar. Took just a few hours though maybe 2.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
As you travel through Azteca you can colect lots of agave leaves and nectar (you get nectar sometimes from picking the leaves). There is much more available as you progress. Most of us get hung up on the potent trap tc. If you don't have the potent trap tc yet don't worry about the agave nectar.... it can be a long wait to get the potent trap!

I have agave leaves and nectar falling out of my backpack... but never got the potent trap!

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
Sadly, the only way to obtain agave nectar (without being the needed level of crafting) is to defeat bosses constantly or harvest agave leaves and get really lucky. I didn't actually know that agave nectar was needed for the transcended quest, so thank you! I asked my friends this constantly and they never replied.

P.S. I forgot to mention its also obtainable from the bazaar. Good luck if you try this ...

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
RottenHeart on May 19, 2013 wrote:
As you travel through Azteca you can colect lots of agave leaves and nectar (you get nectar sometimes from picking the leaves). There is much more available as you progress. Most of us get hung up on the potent trap tc. If you don't have the potent trap tc yet don't worry about the agave nectar.... it can be a long wait to get the potent trap!

I have agave leaves and nectar falling out of my backpack... but never got the potent trap!
Oh wow lolz. I haven't found one agave nectar but I got like 6 potent traps!