Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I cant complete my crafting quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2012
I can't complete my adept crafter quest. I am done with the athames (possibility dirk) but when i go talk to him its like i haven't completed the quest what i mean is that the question mark is still in grey pls help me

Administrator
Crafting the items is only part of the requirements, you must also bring those items back to the quest giver. If you do not have those crafted items in your backpack when you next visit the quest giver, you will not get credit for completing the quest.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 24, 2012
I can't finish my crafting quest it first happen with my ice in mooshu and now with my fire in marleybone pls help

Administrator
Is there an echo in here?

Crafting the items is only part of the requirements, you must also bring those items back to the quest giver. If you do not have those crafted items in your backpack when you next visit the quest giver, you will not get credit for completing the quest.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 24, 2012
I can't finish my adept crafting quest. I have bought the recipes and crafted them but when i got to talk to the guy the question mark is in grey and nothing happens when i talk to him. in the quest thing it says to talk to him pls help me.

Administrator
Hello ... tap tap... is this thing on?

community@wizard101.com
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Keller WillowsWord on May 17, 2013 wrote:
I can't finish my adept crafting quest. I have bought the recipes and crafted them but when i got to talk to the guy the question mark is in grey and nothing happens when i talk to him. in the quest thing it says to talk to him pls help me.
Did you sell the items you crafted in the bazaar?

Professor Greyrose is trying to tell you that you have to have those items in your backpack when you go back to the quest giver.

If you do not have them, he will not talk to you and the question mark will remain grey until you give them to him.

You will have to craft them again if you sold them unless you can buy them back and I don't know for sure if that will work.

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
Ornan, Professor Greyrose keeps telling you what is wrong. What Mrs. Greyrose is suggesting is that you sold said crafting item after you crafted it. You are indeed NOT supposed to do that. I do not blame you, since it took me several times to realize my mistakes. I wish you luck on your future crafting endeavors! If you have further troubles, I would advise e-mailing a wizard101 official.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ornan123, Please pay attention to the Professor.

In simple terms:

Craft the items. DO NOT SELL THEM. Do not put them in your bank. Have the items you crafted in your backpack. Go back to the person who gave you the crafting quest.

Done.

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
RavenLady777 on May 17, 2013 wrote:
ornan123, Please pay attention to the Professor.

In simple terms:

Craft the items. DO NOT SELL THEM. Do not put them in your bank. Have the items you crafted in your backpack. Go back to the person who gave you the crafting quest.

Done.
Also: Do not equip them, feed them to a pet, place in your home (display-able things), trash them, etc.

Craft the item(s), then report back to the NPC who asked you to make them. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. (oops, that last line is from a different game all together!!)

Survivor
Mar 13, 2013
I cant find a recipe for the steak knives. I recieved craft quest in krockotopia. please tell me were to find it?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
crystalBlue58 on May 22, 2013 wrote:
I cant find a recipe for the steak knives. I recieved craft quest in krockotopia. please tell me were to find it?
The same guy who gave you the quest sells the recipe.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:A_Set_of_Steak_Knives