Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Is Your Least Favorite Quest?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
My least favorite quest is Wizard Tours given by Ashley The tree in DS. What's Yours?

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Hello. To answer your question, I do not have one specific quest I dislike, but most of the defeat and collect quests are very undesirable to me. I believe some other wizards here can share my pain for these types of quests.
~Shannon Skybreaker

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Least-favourite quest: anything with the word "collect" in the title... and Swimming With Stars, and everything in Azteca.

-v.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
The Wizard Tours is annoying, if your unfamiliar with the title, that would be the obsidian chests. I don't like the fire lion ravager quests. Most. Annoying. Quest. Ever. (I've completed that quest on 3 characters).

Wolf Skullslinger, Deathhammer, and Stormblood

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
Anything that we have to defeat monsters that are our same school.

Especially since I'm life, and they heal. Horrible, just horrible.

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
The one in Marleybone where you have to run back and forth between all the women returning the clothes they borrowed.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
stuff in azteca
oh and going back to my level 20-30 students,
i would say talon tales and chill whispers are not easy

amandashadowglade

Survivor
Jan 22, 2013
Austin Icethorn on May 12, 2013 wrote:
My least favorite quest is Wizard Tours given by Ashley The tree in DS. What's Yours?
First off, I hate all kinds of defeat and collect quests! Ugh! It usually takes me at least ten tries to get the item from whoever I am supposed to fight. I guess I'm just unlucky :( But anyways, My least favorite quest would have to be the quest you get for Kensington park in Marleybone. I'm a GrandMaster now, yet that dungeon still seems impossible to finish. Plus no one on my friends list is willing to help me with Kensington Park. I mean, who would, no to many people have the time. So I've been trying to solo it and it seems impossible!

Grace Silverdust Level 51 Ice

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
Wizard Tours for sure.Still have it :[.I had the ancient burial grounds did the boss forgot the chest :(.

Tyler Legendfriend 69

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Any quest that involves having to do a gauntlet over again, or sequential defeat and collect from the same mob population.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
My least favorite is defeat and collect. In anything in the 2nd arc. I get nightmares about it

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
any quest where you have to defeat and collect something.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
Wizard tour..

Alyssa Fairyheart
Level 80

Defender
May 29, 2009
Totally

Anthony Ashcatcher lv73

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Add to that, the quest that sends you to Azteca

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Well I'm not in DS yet, but I find Marla Stingers sunken city quest SO annoying! Boss after boss, getting pulled into battles I don't want (I was pulled into a battle 100 steps away!) and I decided to do other quests, but whenever I look a them I have to look at Grubbs ugly face! And for goodness sakes, WE DO IT FOR HER GRADES!! Get over it Marla, get an A and it will boost the C to like a B. Ugh, that quest is so annoying...

Survivor
Dec 19, 2011
i dislike the whole dragonspyre main quest................................................................................................srsyl!!!!!!!! and life rocks.

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
Anything involving the lions in ZF. that was murderous.

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
Mine would be anything that's drop and collect that has a ton of battles or NEVER drops. John Starstaff lvl 59

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
SoupWizard64 on Jun 14, 2013 wrote:
Well I'm not in DS yet, but I find Marla Stingers sunken city quest SO annoying! Boss after boss, getting pulled into battles I don't want (I was pulled into a battle 100 steps away!) and I decided to do other quests, but whenever I look a them I have to look at Grubbs ugly face! And for goodness sakes, WE DO IT FOR HER GRADES!! Get over it Marla, get an A and it will boost the C to like a B. Ugh, that quest is so annoying...
Agreed, i usually don't do this with my wizard until there at least in Marlreybone.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
prairiefalcon on May 17, 2013 wrote:
The one in Marleybone where you have to run back and forth between all the women returning the clothes they borrowed.
I swear those women need to learn to keep up with their clothes! Those quests made me mad at how they treated their own and their friend's belongings. "Oh, her purse? I think I might have let a monster take it, whoopsies!" Just Ugh.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
Defeat and collects. xD

Also Wizard Tours.

Luis Owlflame Level 48