Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Difficulties leveling for very high levels

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2011
Hey, Jacob here... Every time you level it should increase by 1 cuz my level 70 is having difficulties leveling. It has about 138,659 Xp until it levels that's about the base I have and need about 6k more or 60k, that's to long because, most of the quest is under a hundred thousands change it.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Melo77714 on May 11, 2013 wrote:
Hey, Jacob here... Every time you level it should increase by 1 cuz my level 70 is having difficulties leveling. It has about 138,659 Xp until it levels that's about the base I have and need about 6k more or 60k, that's to long because, most of the quest is under a hundred thousands change it.
Sorry, that's the way the game is set up, and should be. The higher the level, the more it should take for you to level up again. It's called earning your way through. :)

Explorer
Nov 29, 2012
If you do the main quest just for each world level 70 and up you can easily gain 10 levels each. It's not that difficult to level up as long as you play with friends in the tougher worlds.

Defender
Nov 01, 2012
What I am hearing is that they should change it for everyone because you are too lazy to level up like the rest of us? Why don't you try and pick up some sidequest or other quests you were to lazy to do. Leveling is easier in the higher levels. More experience needed, but even more experience earned.

Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
Its hard because if it wasn't hard it wouldn't be fun.

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
Percy373 on May 12, 2013 wrote:
What I am hearing is that they should change it for everyone because you are too lazy to level up like the rest of us? Why don't you try and pick up some sidequest or other quests you were to lazy to do. Leveling is easier in the higher levels. More experience needed, but even more experience earned.
I agree. My balance wizard just hit level 90, and she's only halfway through Azteca.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
many of us have 5-6 wizards that are 70-90 already this is not new information. Just the main quests only will get you to 90 easy. ICE and Life are slower to level if your doing it alone ;-)

Defender
Nov 01, 2012
prairiefalcon on May 12, 2013 wrote:
I agree. My balance wizard just hit level 90, and she's only halfway through Azteca.
Same lol.