Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 90 Wizard Stuck in Azteca!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
I am level 90 Life wiz and cannot get in to Tierra de Brea to get my Spinysaur spell. I have no other main quests in my list. please help

Cassandra Skyweaver, Life Level 90

Administrator
You have completed the quest "Wilting Flowers" given by Zenzen Seven Star in Cloudburst Forest. You now need to obtain the quest "Head Down" from Yaxche in Cloudburst Forest.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 02, 2012
Administrator
jordan life bringe... on Jul 15, 2013 wrote:
who do you get those quests from?
Your Wizard Jordan LifeBringer is currently working on the quest "Book People". That is your main storyline quest that will open up others when you have completed it successfully.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 17, 2012
I am stuck too: i've done all the quests in Azteca except the flowers .the ufo and the stones because the last ones to colect are in the Floating Mountains and in Twin Giants and i can not get there! Can not find who gives the quest that will open the spidernet in Alto Alto-Now I help a friend that just started the Azteca -maybe i find who will get me in there .-but i do not understand why this happend to me-Please Help-I am an 90 lvl and got so hard till here.TY

Administrator
Pageton1 on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
I am stuck too: i've done all the quests in Azteca except the flowers .the ufo and the stones because the last ones to colect are in the Floating Mountains and in Twin Giants and i can not get there! Can not find who gives the quest that will open the spidernet in Alto Alto-Now I help a friend that just started the Azteca -maybe i find who will get me in there .-but i do not understand why this happend to me-Please Help-I am an 90 lvl and got so hard till here.TY
Let's start with the fact both your backpack and bank are full, young Wizard. You will not be able to obtain rewards from duels until you empty some space.

Next, speak to Yaxche Spirit of the Land in Cloudburst Forest to obtain the quest "Land That Time Forgot"

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 17, 2012
Thank you so much-problem resolved

Survivor
Jul 24, 2010
Professor Greyrose on May 7, 2013 wrote:
You have completed the quest "Wilting Flowers" given by Zenzen Seven Star in Cloudburst Forest. You now need to obtain the quest "Head Down" from Yaxche in Cloudburst Forest.
now i do not want to finish azteca cause i have flower quest